Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Sounds like Collins resigning for 5 year, $120+ million day 1 and Lou Will returning on vet min.

its not a max deal like everyone was nervous about but what I like most about this deal is financially it allows us to get our overall payroll higher. We had the 21st largest payroll out of 30 teams. In order for us to to compete long term we need to have a larger payroll to operate from & Ressler has said he’s willing to spend into the luxury tax if we’re competing for titles. If true welcome back JC :salute:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They can easily front load Collins deal which they will likely do. That’s would give them hella flexibility when the rest of the young core are up for extensions.

Ehhhh rookie extensions very rarely get frontloaded like that. Aaron Gordon is one of the few that I can remember in recent memory and even then, people thought he was dumb for doing so as it reduced his leverage in where he would wind up in case of being traded.

You don't give a team that type of leverage in contract negotiations where it determines your future. It benefits ATL more than Collins.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
E7tsgG0XEAAC_T2

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hope Travis releases a statement soon regarding Cam and Summer League so we don't have to go through another round of speculation :snoop: