Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Two way guard who can play pg or sg. Kind of a lateral move as far as Dunn but he’s better offensively.
nah it aint lateral. he's a much better player than dunn lol
he's a legit backup behind trae....and can play alongside trae...in some lineups.
not sure I understand the sharifee pick.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
he's a legit backup behind trae....and can play alongside trae...in some lineups.

'Rife got the hometown call.

They gave him a shot. 2nd round picks aren't guaranteed anything. Atlanta really only needed a few changes anyway. They gave him a chance. Probably play G-League and maybe get some burn on a 2-way contract. Maybe.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sharife is talented af but he's raw af. He will start in College Park, Jalen will be there with him. That said, yes sir! Love the Delon Wright trade. He's not a system fit as we saw in Dallas but he's still solid af. We need that considering Kevin and Cam are also in the 2nd unit with Gallo.

We need a backup center since Okongwu out till JAN

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tristan Thompson!!! Travis Schlenk that dude!!

tenor.gif
:mjlol: he Sheed status

Daps
Gave up next to nothing, Dunn and Fernando weren't gonna be in our future anyway. 2nd round pick is Top 45 protected and we had like 4 '23 2nd rounders anyway

Wright a huge upgrade for backup G. Still need a backup big, re-sign Collins and we're set

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
'Rife got the hometown call.

They gave him a shot. 2nd round picks aren't guaranteed anything. Atlanta really only needed a few changes anyway. They gave him a chance. Probably play G-League and maybe get some burn on a 2-way contract. Maybe.

Definitely rooting for him to make the squad but with the depth we have there’s as good a chance that he’s in CP all season or playing minimal minutes up here.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Definitely rooting for him to make the squad but with the depth we have there’s as good a chance that he’s in CP all season or playing minimal minutes up here.
We need to sign him to a 3 year deal on a min contract to retain his bird rights. He will be in CP all season along with Jalen. Both of them gonna be in CP along with Mays.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Gave up next to nothing, Dunn and Fernando weren't gonna be in our future anyway. 2nd round pick is Top 45 protected and we had like 4 '23 2nd rounders anyway

Wright a huge upgrade for backup G. Still need a backup big, re-sign Collins and we're set
Our 1-10 is nasty.
Trae/Delon
Bogi/Kev
De'Andre/Killa
JC/Gallo
Capela/Okongwu

Since Okongwu out till JAN, we need a backup 5 as you said.

I don't know any NBA team more talented from 11-13 than the Hawks

JJ, Coop, and Mays. Damn! I'll put that up against anyone.

Solo is a locker room leader like our own Haslem.

Last edited: