Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
nikka, when he win MIP, you gonna realize why you don't trade Cam

Noones denying his talent but he’s gotta earn his spot on this team. I hope he does get MIP but at this point he’s gotta prove himself at SL in a few weeks. Key point is that he’s not untouchable at this stage in his career

Great draft BTW, two lottery level talents at #20 & #48 is a steal

deeman

All Star
Daps
Damn so what this mean for my dawg BG :mjcry:. I hope he can find a spot in the league if he’s out with us.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn so what this mean for my dawg BG :mjcry:. I hope he can find a spot in the league if he’s out with us.

Him and Skyler Mays are probably out. He'll catch on somewhere else or definitely make high 6 figures overseas. Plus he got a bad one on his arm, he'll be aite

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Him and Skyler Mays are probably out. He'll catch on somewhere else or definitely make high 6 figures overseas. Plus he got a bad one on his arm, he'll be aite
Right now, we got Dunn and Bruno on the trading block.

As it stands

Trae/(Lou Will)/Dunn*/Coop
Bogi/Kevin
Hunter/Killa/Solo
(JC)/Gallo/JJ
Capela/Okongwu/Bruno*

We got 15 players and we still need a vet center. Bruno will be traded or cut. Dunn will be traded.

Mays and Knight might have to resign as two way contracts again. Mays should with no questions but Knight could bounce or maybe he's cool with the 2-way. I had Goodwin gone already. That said, Goodwin got suitors, a lot of guys like him. Indiana and LP will probably sign him

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Right now, we got Dunn and Bruno on the trading block.

As it stands

Trae/(Lou Will)/Dunn*/Coop
Bogi/Kevin
Hunter/Killa/Solo
(JC)
/Gallo/JJ
Capela/Okongwu/Bruno*

We got 15 players and we still need a vet center. Bruno will be traded or cut. Dunn will be traded.

Mays and Knight might have to resign as two way contracts again. Mays should with no questions but Knight could bounce or maybe he's cool with the 2-way. I had Goodwin gone already. That said, Goodwin got suitors, a lot of guys like him. Indiana and LP will probably sign him

I gotta get my #WellActually on with the strikethroughs lol. Technically we have 10 under contract right now (12, if you incl JJ and Coop). Like you said the asterisks are most likely out. I like our draft picks but we still gotta get a backup PG, rotation big and of course figure out Collins

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I gotta get my #WellActually on with the strikethroughs lol. Technically we have 10 under contract right now (12, if you incl JJ and Coop). Like you said the asterisks are most likely out. I like our draft picks but we still gotta get a backup PG, rotation big and of course figure out Collins
I forget to put () around Solo. But I got strong indications that Solo, JC, and Lou Will, will be back