Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Clearly u don't like Cam so there really is no point in talking about this

Next
How ? I’ve just said multiple times I wanted him to stay. He’s just not untouchable like some of y’all saying.. he’s not even josh childress offensively yet. Does he have the potential to be sure his aesthetics can be pleasing but he’s just not that guy.

Ima hawks fan not a cam reddish fan :yeshrug: and if you’re just a cam reddish fan he hasn’t played consistently good basketball since his senior year of hs. So I’m wondering where all this love coming from.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How ? I’ve just said multiple times I wanted him to stay. He’s just not untouchable like some of y’all saying.. he’s not even josh childress offensively yet. Does he have the potential to be sure his aesthetics can be pleasing but he’s just not that guy.

Ima hawks fan not a cam reddish fan :yeshrug: and if you’re just a cam reddish fan he hasn’t played consistently good basketball since his senior year of hs. So I’m wondering where all this love coming from.
You bringing up he avg 12pts so you assuming at 20yrs old he has peaked. :mjtf:

We drafted him to develop him into that. And he is well on his way to becoming that player especially defensively. He is exactly the player you need next to Trae.

Worried bout money? Nobody said cam is a max guy right now. And bogi ain't a long-term piece because he is 28 breh

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
You bringing up he avg 12pts so you assuming at 20yrs old he has peaked. :mjtf:

We drafted him to develop him into that. And he is well on his way to becoming that player especially defensively. He is exactly the player you need next to Trae.

Worried bout money? Nobody said cam is a max guy right now. And bogi ain't a long-term piece because he is 28 breh

aight u got two years to pay him.. if he still looking the same..do you? that's my point..bogi contract has 3 more years left so do you flip him and replace reddish with his 18 mil? if cam had the season bogi had we'd be on the moon (16 on 47%) but cam hasn't shown he's 18 mil player on a great team. he clearly has to show Travis otherwise

his stats are very identical to Solomon hill early Indiana days :dead: but yeah I hope his ball handling coordination shooting finishing IQ Health and aggressiveness all take a leap :ehh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Damn, yall way higher on Cam than me. Yall Got me reconsidering :leon:

Never want to trade him for some wack draft pick tho :whoa:

Cam has a ton of potential but he’s going to Summer League for a reason. He’s still got to work on his game and be more consistent. The only way you trade him is if it’s for an established star player b/c he has that kind of potential but I’d be shocked if he gets moved anytime soon

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You tell me.. a quick glance and he’s played 36 mins 1 time in his career.. had 16 & 6 on 33% shooting.. send his advance metrics +- and anything else you can to make him look like a viable nba starter :dead:

Are brehs really ready to stop watching the Hawks if Cam gets traded? :dwillhuh:

These last couple pages are just :dwillhuh: :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Don't post this bs. These goofy ass rumors aren't worth wasting our breath over. Wait till after tonight, if something stupid happens, let's talk about it then. These are the same people who had us trading JC to MIN for nothing during the deadline.
Told ya'll, we not gonna trade the next PG13 for some bullshyt. fukk outta here. Let's go! Jalen Johnson productive af

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yes, hell yeah! That's some Babcock foolishness. Like I said, at the end of the night, we gonna be lit to see Cam in SL with Jalen Johnson and whoever we draft at 48

Cam isn’t untouchable to me…at least not yet. We all understand he has the talent but this is a make it/break it type year for Cam. All the excuses are out the window, it’s on him next season to step up or he won’t be here long term

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Are brehs really ready to stop watching the Hawks if Cam gets traded? :dwillhuh:

These last couple pages are just :dwillhuh: :mjlol:
I smh everytime I see that hawksquawk thread calling him the next randy moss..right now he's olamade zaccheus :dead:

love the Johnson pick though..can see him flexing to the 4 with OO or john in the paint. seems like he has a good motor, just gotta work on that jumper and make sure he don't quit like a porter jr