Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
cam a dog but he’s had what… 15 good games in his career. I’m not so stuck on him being the savior of Atlanta when hunter has been twice as productive and took a legit leap. Health aside and they both been iffy I’m giving hunter the bag first
You give them both the bag. There's 3 spots for the 2 of them. We could legitimately have the best wing tandem in the league, you don't fukk with that.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I ain’t against trading Cam but I AM against trading him for a pick in this draft outside of the top 5. Anything else just makes absolutely no sense at all. We’re coming into next year with legit championship aspirations, I fail to see how adding a rookie (outside of Cade, Mobley, Suggs, Jalen) while giving up Cam helps us. Best thing Hawks can do is stand pat and draft Cooper at 20.

Edit: the more I think about it the more stupid this shyt sounds.

Last edited:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
You give them both the bag. There's 3 spots for the 2 of them. We could legitimately have the best wing tandem in the league, you don't fukk with that.

Why does cam deserve a bag ? His stats and metrics are avg as hell and he shoots 35% ..now his defense is nice (especially guarding stars) but if he comes in next season at 13 5 and 2 on 42% you rushing to lock that up? You can find that for the mle

We just gonna give out bags to jc Huerter Trae OO hunter and this pick if it hits?

just playing devils advocate cause I hope he stays but I wouldn’t blindly give him a bag

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why does cam deserve a bag ? His stats and metrics are avg as hell and he shoots 35% ..now his defense is nice (especially guarding stars) but if he comes in next season at 13 5 and 2 on 42% you rushing to lock that up? You can find that for the mle

We just gonna give out bags to jc Huerter Trae OO hunter and this pick if it hits?

just playing devils advocate cause I hope he stays but I wouldn’t blindly give him a bag

who you mess with long-term between Cam and Kevin? That’s what this is essentially coming down to if we’re being honest.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Go find his stats in games he played with Nate coaching

I dare u

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
who you mess with long-term between Cam and Kevin? That’s what this is essentially coming down to if we’re being honest.
cam but Huerter would prolly come cheaper and have a defined role as 6 man. Cam may accept that role but I’d think he’d want a chance to flourish some where else than accept that.

FutureGOAT

Josh Smith Stan
Daps
Reppin
Josh smith and Stacey Abrams stan
As u can see from the responses on that page if Cam is traded the Hawks would garner an enormous negative sentiment from the fanbase

Kiss all that goodwill goodbye. Trade Cam tonight and it's to hell with this team for me
Breh we literally just came off the most successful atl hawks season of all time :dead:

The cac gawd Huerter gave us 27 in a game 7 on the road and Hunter already a better player than Cam, so for me I'm prioritizing them over Cam. . I dont want to trade him for a low lottery pick but breh shouldn't be untouchable

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This
As u can see from the responses on that page if Cam is traded the Hawks would garner an enormous negative sentiment from the fanbase

Kiss all that goodwill goodbye. Trade Cam tonight and it's to hell with this team for me

Why though? I mean we all think Cam have potential but the Hawks literally got to the ECFs without him.