6605a5185bfdd7b34a071837279f028c-819x1024.jpg

Te’a Cooper is his sister
:banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Both of them went a lot later than expected.
I think there was so much guard value with how weird the first round played out, that none of the main teams that would’ve wanted him felt the need to take him, and it was just a free fall once the second round came, for whatever reason. This franchise has a pretty good track record with shooting, I think he’ll learn how to become at least positionally average

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think there was so much guard value with how weird the first round played out, that none of the main teams that would’ve wanted him felt the need to take him, and it was just a free fall once the second round came, for whatever reason. This franchise has a pretty good track record with shooting, I think he’ll learn how to become at least positionally average
I think he could end up special but he needs time to develop

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think he could end up special but he needs time to develop
Yeah the weirdest thing is timeline, and that’s without Trae. They gotta reset with some rookie deals, they don’t seem ready to flip these young guys for a bonafide star, yet they’re obviously desiring to contend. Idk if they commit to giving Sharife consistent burn, just all about what they choose to play for, seeding or resting everyone for the dance

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah the weirdest thing is timeline, and that’s without Trae. They gotta reset with some rookie deals, they don’t seem ready to flip these young guys for a bonafide star, yet they’re obviously desiring to contend. Idk if they commit to giving Sharife consistent burn, just all about what they choose to play for, seeding or resting everyone for the dance
My belief has been the same since preseason. Let the guys develop together. At some point, we will have to make moves but we aren't at that stage yet. Guys like Reddish have to emerge and become stars. We are still counting on Hunter. We got a lot of weapons. Just keep developing them.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
My belief has been the same since preseason. Let the guys develop together. At some point, we will have to make moves but we aren't at that stage yet. Guys like Reddish have to emerge and become stars. We are still counting on Hunter. We got a lot of weapons. Just keep developing them.
That's not the worst ideology, I think they have to hope those things happen in the next 2 years or the cap will catch up to them, but with how active the sign and trade route is nowadays, you still have a bit of wiggle room even once contracts are set to expire

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That's not the worst ideology, I think they have to hope those things happen in the next 2 years or the cap will catch up to them, but with how active the sign and trade route is nowadays, you still have a bit of wiggle room even once contracts are set to expire
I am just not one of those guys. If I see signs early that nikkas ain't it, I am like trade em all but for these guys. They just need time and to stay healthy.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I am just not one of those guys. If I see signs early that nikkas ain't it, I am like trade em all but for these guys. They just need time and to stay healthy.
That's fine, but they're literally going to run to a point where they have to one way or the other. They either do all pan out and many of them will have to get traded, some pan out and maybe only two do and you package them in a trade, or many of them don't. But they do literally have too many mouths to feed in the best case scenario. I think they only have what would equate to two maxes at this moment, and it seems like they plan on extending Collins from what I see.

Without me looking at their cap again, I think the optimal but realistic world is:
1. Them resigning JC
2. Huerter takes a team friendly type extension, something like 20m? I think he could get more. Or you flip him in hopes you sign both Hunter and Reddish
3. Obv Trae gets everything possible that same signing cycle as Kevin
4. The next cycle over, you can go into the luxury tax for both Reddish and Hunter
5. Now (iirc), you should have one year of Bogi remaining, Clint should've been expired by now and Onyeka is up next. But you COULD have Trae, Collins, Hunter, Huerter, and Reddish locked down, with a couple seasons of Cooper and dukey. This is all just my thoughts though

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Huerter is by far the most likely guy to get flipped to me btw

I wouldn’t be shocked if they tried accelerating the timeline and packaged him and Collins (if still on the roster) for the right name. And I really don’t think ATL fans would view that as much of an expense

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Huerter is by far the most likely guy to get flipped to me btw

I wouldn’t be shocked if they tried accelerating the timeline and packaged him and Collins (if still on the roster) for the right name. And I really don’t think ATL fans would view that as much of an expense
We will deal with it when the time comes