Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bro, it's so brainless, it's like you would think we shopping Kris Dunn. Teams really trying to pump up their garbage ass pick
The article says we want Day'ron Sharpe. Yeah aiiiight. TS ain't stupid.

Trade a potential super star for someone whose upside is being compared to Ricaun Holmes and Kendrick Perkins brehs. :russ:

8190_atlanta_hawks-primary-2021-small.png
Atlanta Hawks
DAY'RON SHARPE
Big North Carolina
shades-of.e685c28.svg
shades-of-icon-black.77d5f51.svg

SHADES OF
Richaun Holmes, Kendrick Perkins

dayron-sharpe-bw-medium.png
dayron-sharpe-color-medium.png

HEIGHT 6'11"WEIGHT 265
AGE 19YEAR Freshman
  • 3-Point Percentage
    3P%00.02 3PA
  • Free-Throw Percentage
    FT%50.5101 FTA
  • Rebounds
    REB7.620.9 REB%
ATLANTA HAWKS
League sources say the Hawks have offered the 20th pick with Cam Reddish to teams drafting in the late lottery. The expectation around the league is that Sharpe, a tough big with small-ball 5 potential, would be the target if they make a trade.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The article says we want Day'ron Sharpe. Yeah aiiiight. TS ain't stupid.

Trade a potential super star for someone whose upside is being compared to Ricaun Holmes and Kendrick Perkins brehs. :russ:

8190_atlanta_hawks-primary-2021-small.png
Atlanta Hawks
DAY'RON SHARPE
Big North Carolina
shades-of.e685c28.svg
shades-of-icon-black.77d5f51.svg

SHADES OF
Richaun Holmes, Kendrick Perkins

dayron-sharpe-bw-medium.png
dayron-sharpe-color-medium.png

HEIGHT 6'11"WEIGHT 265
AGE 19YEAR Freshman
  • 3-Point Percentage
    3P%00.02 3PA
  • Free-Throw Percentage
    FT%50.5101 FTA
  • Rebounds
    REB7.620.9 REB%
ATLANTA HAWKS
League sources say the Hawks have offered the 20th pick with Cam Reddish to teams drafting in the late lottery. The expectation around the league is that Sharpe, a tough big with small-ball 5 potential, would be the target if they make a trade.
shyt would be negged worthy if some poster came in and posted it

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hawk brehs if you are shopping Reddish would you be interested in a future top 10 protected first and a player from the Cavs for him? or is it a counter offer?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The Cam rumors are strange as fukk, they talking about the 20th and Cam for a late lottery pick, Cam was a late lottery pick himself and that was just a couple of years ago

The strangest part to me was how the initial reports (Givony?) phrased it "Hawks want to reset their rookie scale contracts" like WTF does that mean lmao. I think I'm pretty versed on the front office nomenclature but even I was googling, like is that a salary cap loophole or something lol. Just say TRADE them

I know we're all high on him but for me the dumb part is trading a young guy who can easily contribute just to draft an unknown. It aint even about what he can do as a franchise pillar to me. He can be a bench threat next season and then re-evaluate from there. It's like why have someone in College Park when you got a good player now

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The strangest part to me was how the initial reports (Givony?) phrased it "Hawks want to reset their rookie scale contracts" like WTF does that mean lmao. I think I'm pretty versed on the front office nomenclature but even I was googling, like is that a salary cap loophole or something lol. Just say TRADE them

I know we're all high on him but for me the dumb part is trading a young guy who can easily contribute just to draft an unknown. It aint even about what he can do as a franchise pillar to me. He can be a bench threat next season and then re-evaluate from there. It's like why have someone in College Park when you got a good player now

just want to trade for a player who is further away from having to get paid aka trading a 3rd year guy for a fresh rookie who you control longer at a cheaper price point.