Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Even though I like our young nucleus. fukk Larry Drew for leaving and telling the Bucks we were going after Giannis. This could’ve been our year

Wait, that fakkit did that? I was wondering how the fukk the Bucks knew we were targeting him.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I agree but the Hawks will have to make a choice soon . Somebody will be the odd-man out between Bogi, Dre, Kevin, and Cam. Even if we could pay everyone, at some point these cats going to want to start.
The logical one to leave after next season is bogi. He'll be 28 I think and u can slot huerter at his price tag

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
You can find a 4 to replace what JC does. Even Hunter can fill in and do a good job. Most teams are playing big SFs at the 4 these days.
While i dont think jc is worth that money....his progression into a consistent 3 point threat....while being a lob threat and a pretty good rebounder isnt something you just *replace*
he leaves a bit to be desired defensively....but jc's dont grow on trees either. the ideal for trae is to always have a consistent lob threat on the court....and when capella is out he needs that safety valve.
you got an abundance of riches at similar positions.....if you do part with jc you should try to sign and trade him so you get something for him.
okongwu while talented(especially defensively) he's about a year away from straight up taking capella spot...on some bam and whiteside shyt....injuries stifling that development.

Last edited: