Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Tonight’s the night fellas :blessed:

Arguably the biggest home game in franchise history

Sidelines gonna be all star studded, city is on fire, weather is amazing, MLK jerseys on deck :banderas:

We gotta figure out a way to start better tonight b/c State Farm is gonna be electric but we gotta play calm and confident and we’ll put Philly away

How y’all brehs feelin?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Sidelines gonna be all star studded, city is on fire, weather is amazing, MLK jerseys on deck :banderas:

We gotta figure out a way to start better tonight b/c State Farm is gonna be electric but we gotta play calm and confident and we’ll put Philly away

How y’all brehs feelin?
Feeling great. I feel like the Sixers mentally gave up the ghost on Wednesday. Saw a lot of defeated faces. I’ve never seen a team give up 2 games they had in the bag and win a series. I think if we start off great they’ll fold like a cheap suitcase

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Feeling great. I feel like the Sixers mentally gave up the ghost on Wednesday. Saw a lot of defeated faces. I’ve never seen a team give up 2 games they had in the bag and win a series. I think if we start off great they’ll fold like a cheap suitcase

Agreed

Im feelin like some We Ready Archie/No Mo Play in Ga Pastor Troy shyt tonight

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I been tossin and turnin like Alexander O'Neal in the "if you were here tonight" video..

haven't been this excited for a game in years...I got a pound of kush ready to go all game :wow:

trae got red bull and Tabasco running through his veins I expect him to stop them heart out tonight.. who will be the second star...bogi..Johnny..lemon peppa again :lupe:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

How y’all brehs feelin?

I feel if we start strong Philly will roll over. Keep it even in the 1st quarter and we will wear them down in the 2nd half.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I feel if we start strong Philly will roll over. Keep it even in the 1st quarter and we will wear them down in the 2nd half.

Yea we just gotta get off to a halfway decent start. We know Philly can’t close games and we can, we kee it close the yips will come out for them. But I’m hoping we blow them out, the city is ready to party tonight