Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Looking forward to game 6! I can't think of a more hyped/pivotal home game since the 2015 ECF Game 1. I still think we had a chance that series if Delly didn't hurt Korver's ankle :pacspit:

@staticshock @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @King Karim @Falcons258 @Kaedus @fwest1 @NY's #1 Draft Pick @#1 pick @Atlanta 80s baby @Julio Jones @Mook @I Got Werk @BDot5483 @FreshFromATL @Rekkapryde @iamstr8fire @Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @King Biko @FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Anbessa725 @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris
@AVXL @charmander @Atlrocafella @The ADD @Rekkapryde @Bruh Man 5th Flo

I don't know how many of yall are local to Atlanta, available or even comfortable hitting the streets with Rona still lurking...but anybody tryna meetup to watch the game tomorrow night? Name the place if you already got a spot locked in or know of one that can accommodate a group of us. Tag anybody else I missed and Hit the PMs to keep this shyt rollin if yall got a spot :salute:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looking forward to game 6! I can't think of a more hyped/pivotal home game since the 2015 ECF Game 1. I still think we had a chance that series if Delly didn't hurt Korver's ankle :pacspit:

@staticshock @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @King Karim @Falcons258 @Kaedus @fwest1 @NY's #1 Draft Pick @#1 pick @Atlanta 80s baby @Julio Jones @Mook @I Got Werk @BDot5483 @FreshFromATL @Rekkapryde @iamstr8fire @Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @King Biko @FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Anbessa725 @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris
@AVXL @charmander @Atlrocafella @The ADD @Rekkapryde @Bruh Man 5th Flo

I don't know how many of yall are local to Atlanta, available or even comfortable hitting the streets with Rona still lurking...but anybody tryna meetup to watch the game tomorrow night? Name the place if you already got a spot locked in or know of one that can accommodate a group of us. Tag anybody else I missed and Hit the PMs to keep this shyt rollin if yall got a spot :salute:

bruh I’ve been going out ever since last year lmao

I was thinking about hitting up a hooters but my homeboy who just got married said he can’t go there :snoop:

Idk if I feel like driving all the way to twin peaks but that bytch be lit during big games

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I know some of the stick in the mud types here hate the different unis teams have now but the actual fans are really into it. The stain glass logo at mid court is great. Im actually curious as to what we will have next season.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I know some of the stick in the mud types here hate the different unis teams have now but the actual fans are really into it. The stain glass logo at mid court is great. Im actually curious as to what we will have next season.

Since Ressler has taken over the Hawks have been pretty experimental with trying new jerseys and thinking outside the box. As for the MLK jerseys it doesn’t hurt that they’re 11-1 in the jerseys this season so we kinda feel unbeatable in them too

Personally it’s my favorite Hawks jersey we’ve had in many years. I love the Peachtree jerseys from last season too (I actually bought the hoodie version of it in black :banderas:)