Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I saw a leak that said we were getting the pacman jerseys next season. I think we also get a 2nd alternate for being in the 2nd round

Yea I think it’s the City Edition jerseys…I’d be interested to see if we get a Christmas Day game vs say NYK/PHI and we get an alternate for that game

BTW, I’d love to see us in new jerseys next season. Not a big fan of our current jerseys

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Looking forward to game 6! I can't think of a more hyped/pivotal home game since the 2015 ECF Game 1. I still think we had a chance that series if Delly didn't hurt Korver's ankle :pacspit:

@staticshock @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @King Karim @Falcons258 @Kaedus @fwest1 @NY's #1 Draft Pick @#1 pick @Atlanta 80s baby @Julio Jones @Mook @I Got Werk @BDot5483 @FreshFromATL @Rekkapryde @iamstr8fire @Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @King Biko @FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Anbessa725 @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris
@AVXL @charmander @Atlrocafella @The ADD @Rekkapryde @Bruh Man 5th Flo

I don't know how many of yall are local to Atlanta, available or even comfortable hitting the streets with Rona still lurking...but anybody tryna meetup to watch the game tomorrow night? Name the place if you already got a spot locked in or know of one that can accommodate a group of us. Tag anybody else I missed and Hit the PMs to keep this shyt rollin if yall got a spot :salute:
Lmfaoooo I’m still getting tagged on this ?:laff::laff::laff:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It’s wild how the Hawks 2 best wing defenders are out injured and the only Sixers wing that’s going off is Curry. If we get past this series the next opponents have to realize that at some point right?

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Looking forward to game 6! I can't think of a more hyped/pivotal home game since the 2015 ECF Game 1. I still think we had a chance that series if Delly didn't hurt Korver's ankle :pacspit:

@staticshock @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @King Karim @Falcons258 @Kaedus @fwest1 @NY's #1 Draft Pick @#1 pick @Atlanta 80s baby @Julio Jones @Mook @I Got Werk @BDot5483 @FreshFromATL @Rekkapryde @iamstr8fire @Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @King Biko @FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Anbessa725 @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris
@AVXL @charmander @Atlrocafella @The ADD @Rekkapryde @Bruh Man 5th Flo

I don't know how many of yall are local to Atlanta, available or even comfortable hitting the streets with Rona still lurking...but anybody tryna meetup to watch the game tomorrow night? Name the place if you already got a spot locked in or know of one that can accommodate a group of us. Tag anybody else I missed and Hit the PMs to keep this shyt rollin if yall got a spot :salute:
My OG Bird Breh :salute:

gotta work tomorrow night (no TVs neither :sadcam: ) but I should be around for the after party :mjgrin:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know some of the stick in the mud types here hate the different unis teams have now but the actual fans are really into it. The stain glass logo at mid court is great. Im actually curious as to what we will have next season.
I got some MLK Hawks drawers... :skip:

thumb.aspx

Very comfy... :skip:

I’ll see myself out... :skip:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If the Bucks beat the Nets and we take care of business tomorrow, we are going to the finals
I don’t think we beat the bucks we struggled against them in the regular season, Brooklyn can’t stay healthy to save their lives. Harden won’t be the same till the offseason he looked shaky tonight