Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Ever. This team really has heart because Philly is far more talented

IDK if I’d say far more talented. I’ll concede that they have the best player in Embiid, after that it’s Trae but then who’s the third best player in this series? Tobias? John Collins? Seth? It’s a pretty even matchup when you go up and down the roster with Philly having the edge but there isn’t a big gap talent wise IMO

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
BTW, Hawks gotta come out and close this one out. We got Philly on the ropes and I think we’re one big run away from having these boys quit on Friday night. Last night was great but the job’s not done yet
I think they we’re going to close it, I think Philly done checked out mentally, I can see Seth playing hard but I can see Embid not giving a fukk after last night

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think they we’re going to close it, I think Philly done checked out mentally, I can see Seth playing hard but I can see Embid not giving a fukk after last night

Yea I think we get it tomorrow night too…the guys seemed pretty measured last night, they didn’t seem too hype so that’s a good sign

We’ve taken their best shots all series long, IDK what their fight is gonna look like having blown 2 straight double digit leads but I guess the Atlanta in me is just expecting something bad to happen even after a win like this

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
BTW, Hawks gotta come out and close this one out. We got Philly on the ropes and I think we’re one big run away from having these boys quit on Friday night. Last night was great but the job’s not done yet
Definitely need to close it. It's not over! I BELIEVE though:to:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea I think we get it tomorrow night too…the guys seemed pretty measured last night, they didn’t seem too hype so that’s a good sign

We’ve taken their best shots all series long, IDK what their fight is gonna look like having blown 2 straight double digit leads but I guess the Atlanta in me is just expecting something bad to happen even after a win like this
I’d imagine there’s been some words exchanged in that locker room lol

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Kid Buu coming to your TV this Friday

Dragon-Ball-Kid-Buu.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Idk about that we have more depth than they do

IDK if I’d say far more talented. I’ll concede that they have the best player in Embiid, after that it’s Trae but then who’s the third best player in this series? Tobias? John Collins? Seth? It’s a pretty even matchup when you go up and down the roster with Philly having the edge but there isn’t a big gap talent wise IMO

I’ll concede on depth but Simmons and Harris are better than any of our other starters. They’re not playing to their potential but they’re good

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I’ll concede on depth but Simmons and Harris are better than any of our other starters. They’re not playing to their potential but they’re good

On paper yes but is Simmons playing like a top 5 player in this series? I’d say no. Harris did for the first 3.5 games but he’s been absent since mid way through Game 4.

Philly is a talented team no doubt but I don’t see it as a massive talent advantage for them

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I wouldnt trade Collins or Bogi for playoff Ben Simmons and id be :jbhmm:on Heurter. He would basically be a more versatile Clint Capela for us.