Bomb Rush Cyberfunk(Jet Set Radio successor) Out now PC/Switch|9/1/23-PS5/XSS,XSX/PS4/X0

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I got that same Beat duck. :mjcry:

They also got some pretty dope Sega related ones amongst other piff.

Lots of nerd/game releated shyt that makes excellent stocking stuffers/collectables. Check 'em out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

They also got some pretty dope Sega related ones amongst other piff.

Lots of nerd/game releated shyt that makes excellent stocking stuffers/collectables. Check 'em out.

I’m close to copping one of the metal gear solid ones and a kratos

Address_Unknown

Daps
I’m close to copping one of the metal gear solid ones and a kratos​

I got me a Solid Snake and Genome soldier and plan on buying the 4 Ghostbuster ones sometime soon for my Bro since he's a Ghostbuster's stan. I normally don't fukk with collectables and such, but the look of these little b*stards just had me hooked.​

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I got me a Solid Snake and Genome soldier and plan on buying the 4 Ghostbuster ones sometime soon for my Bro since he's a Ghostbuster's stan. I normally don't fukk with collectables and such, but the look of these little b*stards just had me hooked.​

Same, i dont typically do collectables, but i like these (not just because they’re ducks) they are designed really well.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Same, i dont typically do collectables, but i like these (not just because they’re ducks) they are designed really well.​

They got a charm that goes beyond simply being just themed ducks, of which they are, but still. My only issue with them is that you gotta look out for kids wanting to snatch/play with 'em. I don't care how old I am and what it looks like, I snatched the fukk out of my Genome soldier from this one kid last Christmas who was looking to float breh in the sink. Caught his ass just in time too.
:martin:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can't quite put my finger on it, but this game just didn't do it for me. I'm a huge JSR fan and I'd been waiting on this for a while. Sigh.....I guess I'll have to keep waiting for a new JSR game.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I can't quite put my finger on it, but this game just didn't do it for me. I'm a huge JSR fan and I'd been waiting on this for a while. Sigh.....I guess I'll have to keep waiting for a new JSR game.
I'm really liking it so far but I understand what you mean

Controls don't feel 100% polished as they should be

It's the devs first game of this kind so I understand. They don't have the familiarity. Doesn't feel like jsrf. It's little things that you pick up fast I'd you've played though it a lot

They've added some great new things. Like dismounting boards, skates, and bikes. The jetpack is dope and the way you can extend combos with the right trigger is Hella fun

Combat isn't the greatest, but I'm having more fun with it than I was lead to believe. It's got potential. If they make a sequel they should add more combo moves, momentum based attacks, and a goddamn lock-on button :martin:

Why they didn't add one is the most confounding thing to me with how combat heavy a game it is :why:

Far as the story, I'm intrigued so far but it's kinda hard to get into these characters for me

The GG's are part of what game the series its charm, so it's hard to give the bomb rush crew a chance without comparing the two

Jet set radio never was a masterpiece of characterization, but the cast had really great style

And the little character building we did have made everyone memorable and easily recognizable

These bombrush designs are kinda hit or miss for me. A lot of em look like they'd be the GG's weedcarriers tbh :russ:

The rival Gangs seem okay so far. I like how @Art Barr and the booth made it in the game :lolbron:

And the music is A1 :blessed:

I'm gonna cop the soundtrack for sure

I gotta lotta thoughts so I'll be posting more especially as I go through the story

Overall, I like it as a fan. But it's kinda weird how it feels placeholder as fukk :russ:

It's fun, but we're all still holding out for the real thing

Still hope it's successful cause I can tell the devs really put love into this. It's a nice throwback to when games were simple and sold themselves based on their mechanics not microtransaction bs

I just wish I could manually save the damn game:why:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The gameplay is growing on me the more I play. Boosting while doing tricks on the ground is dope af

It's a lot a great tools to keep the skating from getting stale

The pro skater influence was a great addition in that regard. I love jsrf but it did get kinda stale as far as the moves you could do

I hope we get some dlc to give us more locations. But I'm digging the level design so far. Great variety of grindable objects and angles