Bomb Rush Cyberfunk(Jet Set Radio successor) Out now PC/Switch|9/1/23-PS5/XSS,XSX/PS4/X0

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Coli.jpg

If you rocked with Jet Grind/Jet Set Radio in any way, shape or form and haven't copped Bomb Rush, You a c00n.
No questions asked.
No excuses accepted.

This adaptation knocks it out of the park on a called shot, bases loaded, Ken Griffey Jr Hit, Nolan Ryan pitched, over Mcovey Cove, Bottom of the 9th, 1 out left, Worldseries play.

It doesn't just make itself seem like a nostalgia tickling homage to the source material. It takes all what made it great and then adds it's own updated features while still keeping that same formula intact with this new identity.

The music is more hip hop oriented, but so expertly curated, it works just as well as the hype/electronic ecclectic mix Jaques and Naganuma (Who drops 2 bangers in this) did for Grind/Set.

Story is engaging and it's dope to see their spins on the iconic gangs like Poison Jam, Loveshockers and Rapid99.
The only weak dig I see towards it is the combat, but you should be having so much fun working on opening up the map and reaching new heights to tag, that this shouldn't be a source of ire for you towards this game.

shyt's a 10, 40 dollars and no question if you a fan or think you should be based off of whatever interest you have in the series. I'd even go as to so far to say that Sega couldn't do as good a job without ruining it like Team Reptile did and I'm supporting these fools hard (pause) off the strength of this.
Copped on Steam, Copping for the Xbox when it reaches. Copping Physical if and when that ever happens.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I was a fan of Team Reptile based off Lethal League, but this here is just on another level. I can't believe they nailed just about everything. It looks, sounds and feels amazing. I know some are worried about the cost, but It's easily worth the price of admission. People have been begging for a new JSR and we finally got it.

I can't wait to see what they do next.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This game is JSRF 2 until Sega formally announces a new entry. Only thing missing is the DJ really.
It's one coming. Don't know what to expect outta sega these days

Could be complete trash or could be classic :lupe:

I just hope it's a complete game. No game breaking bugs or content locked behind a pay wall :martin:

wunder

Pro
Daps
I am wondering if this is digital only, I can't find any site selling the disc any where. That's bullshyt :why:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Coli.jpg

If you rocked with Jet Grind/Jet Set Radio in any way, shape or form and haven't copped Bomb Rush, You a c00n.
No questions asked.
No excuses accepted.

This adaptation knocks it out of the park on a called shot, bases loaded, Ken Griffey Jr Hit, Nolan Ryan pitched, over Mcovey Cove, Bottom of the 9th, 1 out left, Worldseries play.

It doesn't just make itself seem like a nostalgia tickling homage to the source material. It takes all what made it great and then adds it's own updated features while still keeping that same formula intact with this new identity.

The music is more hip hop oriented, but so expertly curated, it works just as well as the hype/electronic ecclectic mix Jaques and Naganuma (Who drops 2 bangers in this) did for Grind/Set.

Story is engaging and it's dope to see their spins on the iconic gangs like Poison Jam, Loveshockers and Rapid99.
The only weak dig I see towards it is the combat, but you should be having so much fun working on opening up the map and reaching new heights to tag, that this shouldn't be a source of ire for you towards this game.

shyt's a 10, 40 dollars and no question if you a fan or think you should be based off of whatever interest you have in the series. I'd even go as to so far to say that Sega couldn't do as good a job without ruining it like Team Reptile did and I'm supporting these fools hard (pause) off the strength of this.
Copped on Steam, Copping for the Xbox when it reaches. Copping Physical if and when that ever happens.

I got that same Beat duck. :mjcry: