Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

aliG

Pro
Daps
I look at each stock independently to gauge risk. Since all the negative news is out, I feel by showing the 50 day moving average of Dvax, it shows the stock has found it's bottom in this area. Something can always come out of nowhere but I don't see it.
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=Dvax

Bernie, im gonna keep on eye on this. Thank you. So far, its been rattled today, down 6%

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Another selloff on the AAPL event tomorrow? Hopefully another opportunity to buy on a dip. It has been going up too steadily over the past couple weeks anyway.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I've seen people saying 5-5.25 is the bottom. Still a long way down to go.

This is the bottom
blockbuster-store1.jpg

It's over

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Lol. I'd believe it. Its really not far fetched that it will go the way of Blockbuster with all of the online shopping nowadays. I only go to stores to try out sizes in new brands that I dont know. Then I buy that same thing at a discount online

In store shopping is not neccesarily dead really but the big department stores like Macy's JCP TJ maxx Sears etc that sell a wide variety of clothes without getting to a niche are all dead because the middle class is not going to buy a catalogue or go to the same store to buy jeans a shirt a suit and a TV... :mindblown: ... it's just a dead business model because there are many other stores that can sell each of those things and claim to do it better for cheaper.

The luxury ones are immune though because luxury is immune to economics.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I look at each stock independently to gauge risk. Since all the negative news is out, I feel by showing the 50 day moving average of Dvax, it shows the stock has found it's bottom in this area. Something can always come out of nowhere but I don't see it.
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=Dvax

I agree. TA analysis works until it doesn't. It works when the right amount of people ($) are seeing the same thing at the same time. The opposite is true.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Another selloff on the AAPL event tomorrow? Hopefully another opportunity to buy on a dip. It has been going up too steadily over the past couple weeks anyway.

I'm going against the past and going with my gut. Bought some AH @ 524.81. Earnings is just around the corner so I think it holds and doesn't sell off on the news tomorrow.