Siri
3.49 time of post (may24)
3.61-now
Yhoo=34.54
Siri=4.15

In on dllr at 11.75
At 12.70 today

Somewhere I got xrx at 10 in here now at 11.06

Eating real good over here at Bernie Enterprises. Now I just need jcp to bounce back cause in stuck with a 10.75 avg at this point :sadcam:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
The two green arrows on the Coli simulator (not the profit margin one at the very top. The ones next to your stock) .. I know the the top one indicates the current increased price to the stock you bought, but what does the one on the bottom mean?

If you got a stock in the green, then it starts tanking, should you sell or hold on and hope it goes back to green? If you sell it in the red I assume you lost that money, right?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
The two green arrows on the Coli simulator (not the profit margin one at the very top. The ones next to your stock) .. I know the the top one indicates the current increased price to the stock you bought, but what does the one on the bottom mean?

If you got a stock in the green, then it starts tanking, should you sell or hold on and hope it goes back to green? If you sell it in the red I assume you lost that money, right?

Yes. If its red you are losing money. Green means you turned a profit. I'd leave these questions to the Stock Simulator thread though. Most of the dudes posting in here have real money invested. Different ball game and different levels of expertise.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you ever heard of nuance communications? Icahn is their biggest shareholder. P/E is ridiculous though.

I haven't but Icahns bubbles are starting to pop. Huge selloff on NetFlix today. I personally think he sold a large part of his position. There was also a flash crash in Apple. I think a buyback is coming in this ER release. In my crazy thinking, Icahn took most of his money out of NFLX and bought in AAPL with huge volume causing the spike down. Got in cheap and now will ride it to $550-600 through earning.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I haven't but Icahns bubbles are starting to pop. Huge selloff on NetFlix today. I personally think he sold a large part of his position. There was also a flash crash in Apple. I think a buyback is coming in this ER release. In my crazy thinking, Icahn took most of his money out of NFLX and bought in AAPL with huge volume causing the spike down. Got in cheap and now will ride it to $550-600 through earning.

Lol. So far I'm partly right.

From Bloomberg.com:

Icahn Reports Sale of 2.99M Netflix Shares, Cites Stock Gain

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

wrong thread, breh. I haven't fukked with the coli simulator yet. I do it in real life.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
When did netflix get so high, breh? I remember when it was like 20 or 30$.

Ya think APPL will tank to 300 now?

Netflix has just been absolutely killing it ever since they fukked up and tried to split the service in two a while ago. They are revolutionizing tv.

As for aapl I think it can actually run up. I think around the 390s-400s seems to be the lows it hits then bounces back up.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Don't forget Gordon Gekko was partly based on Icahn after the TWA incident. All these "activists" are still corporate raiders, and not to be trusted.

yeah and you can't pull half the shyt icahn used to pull in the 80s either. They started taxing greenmail hard partly because of him.

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
Just put in 200 on CPRX

Had a nice gain on it earlier but sold way too early, thought I'd get back in while the price was so low.