Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:ohhh:

How does the interest work?

9% a year on ameritrade, you will get a margin fee every month depending on how much margin you are using. you need $2000 minimum and you cant ever let your stocks+cash be less than that

but it works good, cuz if you go to an atm your debit card shows your cash + your margin as the amount available, so you can have access to your margin anytime.

td ameritrade checking + brokerage is a really really good combo IMO, I think the best part of it is that when you get extra cash you dont have to ask whether you should spend it or invest it. the answer is simple, you invest it and then use the margin to spend on what you want

Last edited:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Sold GSS for 62% profit after holding for over a year. Sold before earnings for a buck, now down around the 70 cent level. Seems to be finding support here, may have to dip back in.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Holy fukk the EUR is falling hard.

Just went to pay for something that needed to be converted into Euros first and the exchange rate blew my mind.

EUR/USD is 1 EUR = 1.05 USD

We're almost at parity :dwillhuh:

I looked at the 3 year chart and its dropped from 1.40 all the way down to 1.05. Unreal. Perfect time for a European vacation though :blessed: