Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Well guys - exited my SHLD short today. I shorted this stock about a year ago and after all the research it paid off!

Finally home and about to crack my Hennessy Master Blend and enjoy the moment. :martin:

Thanks to a lot of you on here! I got my start investing with your help.:troll:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
With 2.5 mil he could live off dividends. I don't understand calls and puts but it looks like he gambled instead of investing :manny:

I don't follow apple so I have no idea how their earnings will look but with his track record they'll probably end up the opposite of whatever dude chooses :pachaha:

Lol Apple just crushed the building. This guy's taking L's for breakfast lunch and dinner

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His expectancy was so funny/fukked up that it comprised solely of the amount of money he makes if AAPL goes in the direction he guesses. He completely ignores the possibility that they might beat. Can't believe people gave a post like that the time of day.

He seemed so confident that I'm sure some newbie followed his directional bet somehow.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
His expectancy was so funny/fukked up that it comprised solely of the amount of money he makes if AAPL goes in the direction he guesses. He completely ignores the possibility that they might beat. Can't believe people gave a post like that the time of day.

He seemed so confident that I'm sure some newbie followed his directional bet somehow.

Thing is, the china numbers were bad. which he seemed to base his whole thesis off of (or what i saw, i didnt read the whole thing). But it didnt make up for strong sales elsewhere.