Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well First I think you'd have to have a significant number of payers going delinquent. Which I don't foresee happening unless shyt really hits the fan.

But, for the sake of discussion - here is a solution;

Government will probably come in and "front" banks the value of all delinquent loans. Banks will have to pay the government back over the course of 5-8 years with a low, single-digit interest rate attached. Oh, and those with delinquent loans will still be on the hook to pay it off

Basically TARP 2.

Oh, and what do you mean by "u people"?:stopitslime::mjpls:
You know EXACTLY what he means breh. :mjpls:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I don't know how to read reddit tbh

Did he get washed?

My bad. Looks like his post was removed.

Basically he inherited 2.5 million from an uncle that no one had any idea that he had that kind of money.

This kid started day trading and literally had the worst luck of all time. Bet on oil in 14, bet on HRC in 16, bet on Britain staying, etc. Basically he lost a shyt ton of money and only has 325k left of the 2.5 million. He's basically emotionally fukked up from the losses so he's going all in on APPL. He did a call/put spread and is betting that AAPL is on the decline and will drop 10-25% on this earnings report. It was actually a really good assessment. If i can get the cached version Ill repost.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My bad. Looks like his post was removed.

Basically he inherited 2.5 million from an uncle that no one had any idea that he had that kind of money.

This kid started day trading and literally had the worst luck of all time. Bet on oil in 14, bet on HRC in 16, bet on Britain staying, etc. Basically he lost a shyt ton of money and only has 325k left of the 2.5 million. He's basically emotionally fukked up from the losses so he's going all in on APPL. He did a call/put spread and is betting that AAPL is on the decline and will drop 10-25% on this earnings report. It was actually a really good assessment. If i can get the cached version Ill repost.

ouch and to think the low point of my day is compiling my tax deductions

:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
With 2.5 mil he could live off dividends. I don't understand calls and puts but it looks like he gambled instead of investing :manny:

I don't follow apple so I have no idea how their earnings will look but with his track record they'll probably end up the opposite of whatever dude chooses :pachaha:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Target has a shytload of volatility.

Theyre technically less volatile than the market, but I know theyre close to hitting 52 week lows. Stores like Sears are hurting them by proxy. Brick and mortar is dead. If i had to buy a store like that I'd recommend TJ Maxx they have the best management in the game.

I'd rather have my money in Amazon.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Theyre technically less volatile than the market, but I know theyre close to hitting 52 week lows. Stores like Sears are hurting them by proxy. Brick and mortar is dead. If i had to buy a store like that I'd recommend TJ Maxx they have the best management in the game.

I'd rather have my money in Amazon.

Yeah TJ Maxx has awesome leadership. My buddies dad is the exec VP of merchandising and he is simply a genius.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah TJ Maxx has awesome leadership. My buddies dad is the exec VP of merchandising and he is simply a genius.
Ask his punk ass why they made me go through three job interviews back in the day and still didn't give me the gig. :pacspit: