Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
His expectancy was so funny/fukked up that it comprised solely of the amount of money he makes if AAPL goes in the direction he guesses. He completely ignores the possibility that they might beat. Can't believe people gave a post like that the time of day.

He seemed so confident that I'm sure some newbie followed his directional bet somehow.
it did go in the money for his 128 Calls...certainly not enough though lol. he's going to use all the profit of those calls to buy back the calls he sold
and his puts will all be worthless ...what a jackass

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
What apps are you guys using to trade? I been using Robinhood but I need something that reinvest dividend..

Hmmm..are you looking for something that automatically reinvests dividends?

I use Robinhood and my dividends are placed right into my account's "Buying Power"...allowing me to reinvest it.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Charles Schwab just lowered their trade fees from $8.95 to $6.95 starting March 1st.

They also lowered the expense ratio for some of their index funds:

Here's How Charles Schwab Is Waging Its War On Stock, ETF And Fund Fees
Charles Schwab cutting fees again

Shares of Charles Schwab (SCHW) fell Thursday as the leading online broker announced that it will cut its trade commissions on stocks and ETFs starting Friday and lower expenses on its index mutual funds starting March 1.

Schwab will reduce its standard online equity and ETF trade commissions from $8.95 to $6.95, making them lowest among rivals such as Fidelity, Vanguard, TD Ameritrade (AMTD) and E-Trade (ETFC). Commissions at those competitors range from $7 to $20.

Expenses on Schwab's cap-weighted index mutual funds also will be aligned with their ETF counterparts, putting them among the lowest in the industry. Investment minimums are being eliminated for those Schwab funds and a single share class will be used, enabling even the smallest investor to pay the lowest possible fees, according to Schwab.

"Any investor will pay the same best rate across the board," Schwab CEO Walt Bettinger said in a call with analysts. He described his firm's latest moves as "critical for growth in the future."

The new expense ratios on Schwab S&P 500 Index Fund (SWPPX) and Schwab Small-Cap Index Fund (SWSSX) are 0.03% and 0.06%, respectively. Schwab U.S. Aggregate Bond Index Fund, set to launch Feb. 23, will charge 0.04%.

Competing index funds from Fidelity and Vanguard cost anywhere from three to five times more for a $5,000 investment, Bettinger pointed out.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What will my next short be????? :jbhmm:

Doing my research and should have something to share in the next couple of weeks.