Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Less regulation in after hours so they can get the stock much lower. A buy like that would have sent the price up during trading as well, so not only did they get that 69k, notice how they sniped a bunch more shares up right after. Notice the 2.86 high right after the 69k? That's just someone sitting at home,he has to pay regular price, doesn't get the crook discount.
In after hours you want the biggest trade to be the low, that means the crooks are betting on a rise. If the biggest trade is the high, that's bad news for you, the crooks just unloaded the shares because its going down..

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Serious question, I invested 27k last month and yes I have a financial investor :sadcam:

Watching these stocks fall has me worried about losing tons of loot..I shoulda took that money and bought me another car...

Yes I know stocks fluctuates, but fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So should I be worried brehs :wow:
yea man anyone investing within the last year is fukkin up, it helps to pay attention to economic forecasts

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I'm just like :bryan:

coulda bought me a chevelle :shaq:

but im trying to get that IT money
im gettin a environmental science degree, i scoped out the situation a while ago, like hmm which career isnt gonna b affected by the economy, an isnt there a growing environmental crisis that will only get worse:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do people still respect the ratings agencies after what happened a few years ago?

Either way I think its a temporary hit. Once the government opens up again everything will be back to normal IMO.

It is temporary but I've been waiting for an entry point on a few things. Might take a swim tomorrow.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Do people still respect the ratings agencies after what happened a few years ago?

Either way I think its a temporary hit. Once the government opens up again everything will be back to normal IMO.

yeah, unfortunately they do. there's tons of shyt that doesn't get bought by things like pension funds unless it's rated AAA by 2 out of the 3 major ratings agencies.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Another large insider purchase by RA Capital on Friday of ACHN stock :blessed:
Capital Management, Ra, a major owner of Achillion Pharmaceuticals, recently acquired 2,448,710 shares of the company. The buys took place at prices ranging from $2.50 to $2.62 per share, on October 11, 2013. Ra now owns 94,450,678 shares of the company.
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1070336/000114420413055197/0001144204-13-055197-index.htm
:shaq:
ACHN has a huge short interest, this is going to be great. Going to buy some deep $2 calls