Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
fukking BBRY, this company was worth $60 billion five years ago.

some moron on the crackberry forums:
I sold all my shares today. I bought a few months ago and lost about $130k. Couldn't take the incompetence anymore. The nail in the coffin for me was the failed xBBM launch.

It feels very cathartic to have sold. It was the single worst investment I made in 17 years.

The stock may go up or down, who knows, but I'm just relieved that I don't have to give a damn about it anymore.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
No, it won't, I've NEVER understood why people say this and continue to say this. Twitter is just a condensed version of a Facebook status. Thats it! The functionality of Facebook far exceeds Twitter. FB will NOT become a MySpace or any other past social network. It is the gold standard and will remain that way for a long time. A service that limits character counts in this day and age is not a remarkable service.
I don't use facebook/twitter (I do for marketing, but not personal) But if I need to find out info of something in real time I search twitter, not facebook, not google.. Think about that.... i thought facebook would be back under $30 at this point, so my read on the stock, doesn't seem to be too great though.
I'm hoping the twitter ipo is around the 15-17 range (lower the better of course)

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
You don't want to buy the big guys with obamacare around the bend. You want small cap biotech stocks dealing with mental illness, depression, and diabetes. The poor having access will drive these medicines up.

We could discuss why the poor are so malnourished but I guess that's another thread. Walk a block in the poor rural white areas, see that those local town stores are nothing more than PepsiCo,frito lay, anheiserbusch ect. fronts...walk a block in the bronx, see the same thing. Walk from 100th and broadway on the upper west side down to columbus circle, and notice all the west side markets. This sh1t is deep y'all

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we gonna drop really bad right now... fully out of the market and heavy short.... tza sds spxu...

we going to the low 1500s...

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that no taper thing was bad for the market cause they called bs on it... when it comes its gonna be violent...

i have a feeling we might get one more push up to the 1750ish but ill just be scaling in shorts...

i feel well go low 1500 but it will be a great opporunity to buy cause we gonna rocket higher...

im not a doom and gloomer.. but weve been running up really good for awhile... a nice big correction is gonna suck in alot of shorts thinking we going back to the 1000 -1100 and zoom we gonna hit epic highs..

i thought about going to cash in my 401k but to be honest the fees incurred to make those moves would suckk... rather just ride the market down and start allocating more money when we get downthere..

if you dont wanna get short cool... but get yo money ready to buy in 6 to 9 months...

its about time we get some violence to the downside... btw totally healthy... hopefully real taper comes or the market starts dropping and they realize that qe is worthless... then maybe economy can flush out and rise again...

on a side note... housing is bubblicioius again...all those banks talking about the losses taht are comming because of rates rising and no more refi's...man 4qtr is not even started but those numbers in 2014 are going to be horrific...

i honestly cant wait to buy things like visa, discover card, usb , wells, boa...citi.... oil stocks, material and resource stocks ...slb cat, joy mtw... mabye some retailers if they get beaten down

this move down ill def stay away from divs stocks and utilities... metals im in for the long haul but im hoping deflation doesnt affect them too much but pretty much its not qe to infinity that will make them rise like crazy.. it will be the currency wars comming up...

get yo shoppin list ready...

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
that no taper thing was bad for the market cause they called bs on it... when it comes its gonna be violent...

i have a feeling we might get one more push up to the 1750ish but ill just be scaling in shorts...

i feel well go low 1500 but it will be a great opporunity to buy cause we gonna rocket higher...

im not a doom and gloomer.. but weve been running up really good for awhile... a nice big correction is gonna suck in alot of shorts thinking we going back to the 1000 -1100 and zoom we gonna hit epic highs..

i thought about going to cash in my 401k but to be honest the fees incurred to make those moves would suckk... rather just ride the market down and start allocating more money when we get downthere..

if you dont wanna get short cool... but get yo money ready to buy in 6 to 9 months...

its about time we get some violence to the downside... btw totally healthy... hopefully real taper comes or the market starts dropping and they realize that qe is worthless... then maybe economy can flush out and rise again...

on a side note... housing is bubblicioius again...all those banks talking about the losses taht are comming because of rates rising and no more refi's...man 4qtr is not even started but those numbers in 2014 are going to be horrific...

i honestly cant wait to buy things like visa, discover card, usb , wells, boa...citi.... oil stocks, material and resource stocks ...slb cat, joy mtw... mabye some retailers if they get beaten down

this move down ill def stay away from divs stocks and utilities... metals im in for the long haul but im hoping deflation doesnt affect them too much but pretty much its not qe to infinity that will make them rise like crazy.. it will be the currency wars comming up...

I really don't think we're tapering until the job numbers start hitting like 250k.

and you mention bubbles some guy on CNBC right now is talking about it, and it's the same cities as last time: las vegas, phoenix, san fran...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i told all of you way back...wouldnt touch JCP with a 10 foot pole. SHLD has gone up hard though after its poor earnings release. Great time to buy puts but they must be mad expensive now

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

afterf today...if we end up above 170 or so I think were going to 175 as well