Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
UA hovering around that 70$ mark seems like a good entry point after missing the big jumps over the last week or so. What do you breh's think of UA at 70?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Give a young breh some advice for a small $2000 dollar investment as a start up to learn the game

I would wait til the market settles down. Probably spring. There's never too little to start. Just keep adding to it over the years. Do you work and does your company provide a 401k or anything? If not, I would check out the first page of this thread and Vanguard funds.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of the positions I had coming into this year are getting absolutely battered. Starting to see more and more relative bargains though.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i had to change my robin hood notification settings today. Every 2 minutes something was popping up that it lost 5%

it's taking forever for my funds from last week to clear too

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Might be a decent buying opportunity though on CHK. At $2 right now.. Prob gonna get that bounce back this week. Gonna throw a few hundred in it if I can clear my other trades in time.

Edit: Bought 300 shares to mess around with

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Not positive. I googled it and it looks like he's doubling down on it along with all the other commodities. CHK just announced they are NOT going bankrupt so we'll see if that bounce back happens.

Well that's good their bonds have been tumbling since end of January. The one due 3/15/16 was trading at 97 now its fell to about 76 in a little over a week and a half.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I would wait til the market settles down. Probably spring. There's never too little to start. Just keep adding to it over the years. Do you work and does your company provide a 401k or anything? If not, I would check out the first page of this thread and Vanguard funds.

Yes and yes
I've just been given a raise but I've been pretty much got my outgoings set month to month including my savings so the extra money I now earn I need it to go to something rather than just sitting in a bank
I will check first page though :salute: