Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

I enjoyed that. I hate congress bloviating up there like that just to look good in front of their constituents. Did it ever occur to them they regulate the pharma industry? They're the ones who allow someone like Martin to exist. Plus martin isn't even close to being the real problem. No one even uses that drug or there would be a generic.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
what made you buy it?

Rumors coming out that it has a medical device that can compete with Intuitive Surgical's Da Vinci system and it was going to get approval from the FDA on the device soon. Then rumors started floating about Johnson & Johnson buying them. I still don't know the timing on this FDA decision though.

I like these biotech/ pharma names because of the huge moves they can make on FDA approvals or rejections of new drugs, systems, etc.

Very risky though. You get an FDA rejection of a drug you're looking at 50%+ downside. With approvals you can see the stock double or triple.

The better strategy is to probably straddle stocks like this with options to cut down on the risk. But this stock was so thinly traded previously the spreads were ridiculous.

A lot of these companies fail. This guy Martin Shkreli who's in the news made his name shorting these types of companies because so many fail.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Rumors coming out that it has a medical device that can compete with Intuitive Surgical's Da Vinci system and it was going to get approval from the FDA on the device soon. Then rumors started floating about Johnson & Johnson buying them. I still don't know the timing on this FDA decision though.

I like these biotech/ pharma names because of the huge moves they can make on FDA approvals or rejections of new drugs, systems, etc.

Very risky though. You get an FDA rejection of a drug you're looking at 50%+ downside. With approvals you can see the stock double or triple.

The better strategy is to probably straddle stocks like this with options to cut down on the risk. But this stock was so thinly traded previously the spreads were ridiculous.

A lot of these companies fail. This guy Martin Shkreli who's in the news made his name shorting these types of companies because so many fail.
Buy the rumor, sell the news

i'd sell that shyt before the weekend....i done seen a lot of shyt