Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Latest earnings looked decent and the bottom looked to be around. 03

I am not expecting to see any significant jumps for a couple more years. Those mary jane stocks and shyt comparable to them like e-cigs are long term investments as states slowly but surely legalize.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Im thinking if buying some if their shares and just holding them.
It's probably a good play for the short term. When their drone is unveiled next month at CES, it will most likely have a nice gain.

I only had 30 shares and ended up taking about a $28 loss. I just think GoPro wasted too much time and I think their competition will surpass them. They also failed to release a GoPro Hero 5 and ended up cutting the price of the GoPro session camera twice in one year. Not to mention the company Ambarella who supplies them their chips has been trying to distance themselves from GoPro recently.

I'm not saying GoPro can't bounce back, but it's been trash all year and the only recent gains it had was because of talk that it's a potential acquisition target for Apple, but nothing ever came of that and I doubt anything will.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Any long term stocks you all recommend as gifts for minors?
Nike. You just missed the stock split. I have near 130 shares or more. You want long term growth stocks. Google DOW 30. Nike is one of my favorites. It runs up and splits over and over. I'm going to keep buying and holding them for years

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
RiskReversal.com's Dan Nathan observed on CNBC a trader bought 31K Cypress Semi (NASDAQ:CY) June 11/13 call spreads yesterday at $0.33 apiece. In effect, the trader is betting $1M Cypress (currently at $9.91) will be above $11.33 before the options expire.