Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Go to investopedia. Mad knowledge. Split can go multiple ways. 2 for 1 basically means if you have 100 shares, the split will give you 200 shares. If the price is 100, it drops to 50. The reason for the additional shares is for you to maintain your value
I know what a split is but why is it beneficial. Should I buy Nike as well? :lupe:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
You guys gotta carry this thread. I can't do it anymore. Buy nike like everyone is saying.
I know for me that I haven't posted in a while because my prior job keep me busy throughout the day, therefore I couldn't follow up as much. I quit that job in November and moved out to California to see if I can land something in the investment field since there wasn't many opportunities in Ohio. I just finally landed something today with a investment company where i would make sure that institutional investors have funds to make trades on treasury bonds. Hopefully, I will be able to post more insight with regards to investments and help out other fellow posters in the near future.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can't really make heads or tails of anything right now. Going to wait for the market to recover and then focus on other ventures.

:yeshrug: