Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Mild winter so far in the northeast :yeshrug: Maybe get in for the Memorial Day spike?
when do i put money in oil :whoo:

A couple weeks ago futures were at $50 for Jan 2018....since the recent price fall it's now January 2019 to hit $50

Perhaps an overreaction...but I wouldn't call the bottom here yet. I could easily see a revisit to $33-34

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Ill

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Mild winter so far in the northeast :yeshrug: Maybe get in for the Memorial Day spike?

listen you need to do a real study on oil

is this oversupply that will be eaten buy demand
is this due to the countless number of alternatives , now causing oil to become "obsolete" in a sense
is this just a correction

you really need to be careful, the question is obviously is if the bottom is in/ Even at these low prices, demand hasn't moved much, with months of this factored in oil hasn't rebounded, that's scary.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:patrice: Might pick up some go pro shares. They're undervalued

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:patrice: Might pick up some go pro shares. They're undervalued
You really think so?? I sold mine because even though it will probably have a nice gain in early 2016 after they reveal their drone, I think it will be short term.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
You really think so?? I sold mine because even though it will probably have a nice gain in early 2016 after they reveal their drone, I think it will be short term.

It should be priced around $34.

What price did you sell?