Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
that is quite the run for that stock the last month or so.
I saw the friday after-hrs trading and this morning's pre-hrs trading and thought we were going up again, I got in at the peak :mjcry:..it came back a little bit today but tomorrow it's a wrap. God damn shorters want this one dead asap

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
$GBSN or $AEZS ? They going to make a killing some months/years from now.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I've been trying to transfer my account from Capital One to Options House...... such a fukking nightmare. Started process 10/20 and here we are 11/10 without a transfer yet.

Money just sitting there with positions losing $$$$ with lack of ability to make trades I need

:upsetfavre:

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
I've been trying to transfer my account from Capital One to Options House...... such a fukking nightmare. Started process 10/20 and here we are 11/10 without a transfer yet.

Money just sitting there with positions losing $$$$ with lack of ability to make trades I need

What moves are you making breh.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Keep on top of them ( as I'm sure you are), I consolidated a bunch of accounts in maybe August or September when things were crazy and I think it took around a week altogether but supposedly it's on the bank you're transferring from. Probably one of the more stressful things to do financially...

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'm actually really surprised by this. I thought china would have to actually let the market decide what it's worth before they let them in. I thought this would have taken years.

Now what is china going to do when they manipulate the yuan?

its a shyt show of grand proportions. Did anything crazy happen in the market this morning reflecting this? I have yet to investigate.

The market isn't prepared for it. the posturing is like a surprise IPO except a trillion times messier. I wish I could relay some things but I cannot

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
its a shyt show of grand proportions. Did anything crazy happen in the market this morning reflecting this? I have yet to investigate.

The market isn't prepared for it. the posturing is like a surprise IPO except a trillion times messier. I wish I could relay some things but I cannot

Should create a lot more demand for the yuan. Haven't seen much movement in it though because the government controls its movements so much. Guess we'll see.