Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
if you can't tell by all the red, Brazil looks like the worst emerging market out there. edit: I guess it says it at the top :heh:

CO8oE4bWEAAXViZ.png:large

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Bought some calls and puts on MCP a long time ago. 2017 calls in case it ever recovered and Sept $0.50 puts because they were going to get delisted if not above $1 by June. Also hedging in case of bankruptcy. MCP declared bankruptcy probably 4 months ago and that shyt is still trading at $0.11 per share.

lol at MCP execs wanting $3MM for running the company into the ground.

The unsecured creditors committee in Molycorp Inc.’s bankruptcy took issue Monday with the company’s executive bonus plan, which could pay out up to $3 million, saying it has “numerous issues and reservations” about the compensation now that the debtor plans to suspend operations at its main mining facility.
In a motion before the Delaware bankruptcy court, the official committee of unsecured creditors argued that the Sept. 15 date on which the only U.S. rare earth provider wants the court to consider its key employee incentive program, with an objection deadline of Sept. 8, is much too early, given that Molycorp just announced last week that it plans to put its flagship operation, the Mountain Pass mine in California, into “care and maintenance mode.”

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Just realized that with that reverse spit, ameratrade charged me a 38.00 "reorganization fee"....wtf. Ive paid out more in fees then i have in actual stocks:mjcry:

When I had an account I remember checking the fees tab every day because they would add all of these random fees. I would try calling them and seeing if they will waive/refund it as a one-time courtesy.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
When I had an account I remember checking the fees tab every day because they would add all of these random fees. I would try calling them and seeing if they will waive/refund it as a one-time courtesy.

How do day traders make any money with all these transactional costs??? :ohlawd:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Since the Fed meetings start tomorrow and we may get an interest rate hike, if you're getting a sense of we keep doing the same things over and over... This is Mises in 1928:

CO9DVhhUsAA0vYS.jpg

if you want even more of a sense of doing the same things over and over read Extraordinary Popular Delusions and The Madness of Crowds. They were doing the same shyt 400 years ago we are now.