Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I should have averaged down, but was too afraid. Almost 17 million shares traded on CERE already. Is something finally going on because they have a boatload of patents and not shyt to show for it?

:jbhmm:

Buy this POS out.

CERE was simply one of those speculative momentum trades where volume comes and goes.

What are they earning? It seems like with the minimum AUM targets set so you don't get the boot would lead you to at least 100k

Not sure. But here's a list of Barron's 2014 Top Financial Advisors 2014 Top 100 Financial Advisors Ranked by Barron's - Barrons.com. Morgan Stanley's Private Wealth Advisors are always at the top of this list. Check out the average net worth column. Their clients are super rich.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
CERE was simply one of those speculative momentum trades where volume comes and goes.

CERE is such a piece of shyt. Two new rounds of dilution/financing for amounts less than people have raised on fukking Shark Tank.

:mjlol:

Not sure. But here's a list of Barron's 2014 Top Financial Advisors 2014 Top 100 Financial Advisors Ranked by Barron's - Barrons.com. Morgan Stanley's Private Wealth Advisors are always at the top of this list. Check out the average net worth column. Their clients are super rich.

Luckily I know a lot of wealthy people.

:shaq:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Key is to be informed and patient brehs. Know what you are willing to risk before entering a position. Have a plan.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
lol no I'm out I've taken my profit already

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
All I'm saying is that Monday could be turbulent for those with positions still in the market. With the underlying economy of the U.S. Still pretty weak I wouldn't expect a turnaround in the near future. This bull market is done

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
If you looked at the Dow or SPX over the last 2 years youd take it. :yeshrug:

If you went all cash this year you'd probably be up (assuming youre American).

Most definitely if you were cash it's be a fantastic run. I was in on those health care etf's the last 18 months it's been grand but the run is over now.

The Feds not gonna raise rates in September and the cats starting to get out of the bag. Lost of profit taking over the last few months from hedge funds