Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
All I'm saying is that Monday could be turbulent for those with positions still in the market. With the underlying economy of the U.S. Still pretty weak I wouldn't expect a turnaround in the near future. This bull market is done

The futures market opens in a couple of hours. Be ready boys.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Most definitely if you were cash it's be a fantastic run. I was in on those health care etf's the last 18 months it's been grand but the run is over now.

The Feds not gonna raise rates in September and the cats starting to get out of the bag. Lost of profit taking over the last few months from hedge funds
Most definitely if you were cash it's be a fantastic run. I was in on those health care etf's the last 18 months it's been grand but the run is over now.

The Feds not gonna raise rates in September and the cats starting to get out of the bag. Lost of profit taking over the last few months from hedge funds
i just sold my health care built mutual fund that i had. What else should i look at?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All I'm saying is that Monday could be turbulent for those with positions still in the market. With the underlying economy of the U.S. Still pretty weak I wouldn't expect a turnaround in the near future. This bull market is done
how can one say its weak when earnings and sales growth is still occurring (except for the dow, brick and mortar retail, media and telecom), unemployment is low, consumer sentiment is high and home building is getting better and better :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
how can one say its weak when earnings and sales growth is still occurring (except for the dow, brick and mortar retail, media and telecom), unemployment is low, consumer sentiment is high and home building is getting better and better :patrice:

Breh unemployment numbers are. deceptive on the surface. Look at the labor force participation and you will see its at its lowest levels in decades. Pls add on the fact that they count a part time job and a full time job as the same thing and you get really good looking numbers. Plus housing isn't really all that good either that part of the market wa held up by high end real estate which is starting to slow down as well

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh unemployment numbers are. deceptive on the surface. Look at the labor force participation and you will see its at its lowest levels in decades. Pls add on the fact that they count a part time job and a full time job as the same thing and you get really good looking numbers. Plus housing isn't really all that good either that part of the market wa held up by high end real estate which is starting to slow down as well
good point on the unemployment...as far as housing :yeshrug:..i hear nothing but good things and the performance of Lowes and Home Depot talks to that

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
good point on the unemployment...as far as housing :yeshrug:..i hear nothing but good things and the performance of Lowes and Home Depot talks to that

Yeah and that's just due to the media overlooking the obvious stuff. Like if normal people were buying houses than mortgage applications would be up but instead they are way down and several major banks had layoffs in there mortgage departments. The only forces buying houses have been hedge funds and they buy using st8 cash homie

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
Which is why real estate is not that great of a place to be either. Eventually these hedgefunds are gonna have to sell these houses.

But to whom? So we could see another crash in real estate as well

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs. So if my 401k goes all the way down, I'll get my money back when it goes back up correct? I'm not projected to "retire" until another 40 years. With that said, me staying in and losing everything right now shouldn't be a big deal right?

Or

Wold it be smart to take my losses now and pull out of the fund I'm in, and enter back in when the market re bounds....

Last edited: