Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i just bought NFLX (netflix stock) at 116 .....i know i should of bought earlier

and Paypal at 38

first time i've ever bought stocks. a couple of my friends bought some, one works at fidelity. 10k on each stock :manny:

i hope i make some money??

someone help

@Domingo Halliburton you seem to be the king of this thread....help

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
GoPro is a gift man. Why havent yall listened to me and got in yet :mjcry:

shyt helped me recoup $1000 in spy losses from Friday. Sold my calls when it was 60.70 and will get back in before earnings tmw. Hopefully it can tough the 58s today

Daps
Reppin
NYC
GoPro is a gift man. Why havent yall listened to me and got in yet :mjcry:

shyt helped me recoup $1000 in spy losses from Friday. Sold my calls when it was 60.70 and will get back in before earnings tmw. Hopefully it can tough the 58s today
Ive been watching it since you mentioned it but never made a move:francis:Everytime I see it make a 5% move, I tell myself I missed the buying opportunity:francis:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ive been watching it since you mentioned it but never made a move:francis:Everytime I see it make a 5% move, I tell myself I missed the buying opportunity:francis:
i know that feeling. The SPY burned me man. I was a bull...rightfully so...but it went up too fast and I tried to bet that it'd go down friday. Got killed accordingly.

The SPY is like that girl that invites you over but doesnt let you smash. Barely above break even right now but DDD and KORS oughta blow up soon enough.