Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
bought 135 shares of XIV at close at $37.17. probably definitely not holding this position through the weekend. already moving against me

I can almost feel Greece and Germany getting ready to fukk me on this trade.

pre-market 38.92 :blessed:

I might just take my 200+ bucks profit and dump at open

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Chinese capital markets :scust::scust::scust:

look at this shyt at 12 PM it's a straight line. how does a market as big as that do that? I've only seen that in illiquid securities.

t

Daps
Reppin
NYC
look at this shyt at 12 PM it's a straight line. how does a market as big as that do that? I've only seen that in illiquid securities.

t
That has to be a charting error. Regardless, the PBOC has looked like amateurs handling this situation. They pumped this thing up way too quickly. Prelude to Chinese QE?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
That has to be a charting error. Regardless, the PBOC has looked like amateurs handling this situation. They pumped this thing up way too quickly. Prelude to Chinese QE?

well they've halted half the stocks, practically banned short selling, and make people hold. I know it's slowing down but is their economy that hard up?

they have these aspirations of the Yuan being some global currency and until they liberalize markets a lot more it's never going to happen. they just can't let things float freely. they have to control it.

Shanghai has that same straight line when I'm checking it elsewhere, even on Bloomberg. did they halt trading completely or something? do they all take a lunch break? :heh:

edit: I was joking initially but they do take a lunch break:
The Shanghai Stock Exchange in China opens from 9:30am to 3:00pm local time.
They also take a lunch break, where trading is suspended, from 11:30am to 1:00pm local time.

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs would yall recommend a breh buying stock in Starbucks and Walmart?
well first off they are both mature, developed companies so don't count on explosive growth but I like Starbucks better.
Word. What about Chipotle breh? Shyt is hella expensive though.