Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Spent some time tonight making some adjustments to my 401K. I made a lot of money on PRIDX over the last 5 years and think its about at its peak again. I am leaning on venturing into the european stock funds because there is more room for growth imo.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Spent some time tonight making some adjustments to my 401K. I made a lot of money on PRIDX over the last 5 years and think its about at its peak again. I am leaning on venturing into the european stock funds because there is more room for growth imo.

DAX has sold off 10-11% may be a good time to put some money to work in Europe. Obviously you have the jackasses in Greece to worry about.

I posted a link earlier about fund manager's allocations. They're almost all putting money to work in Japan and Europe. Which almost scares me because it's almost too lopsided.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:salute:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sold all my coke KO stock...nice dividend and profit coming my wayyyyyyyyyyy
still in FDUS for now

If awh drops tomorrow..or i should say when it drops tomorrow if it hits the 50 day dma its a buy

ti/a is a good buy for a week or so AFTER it drops below the 50 day dam again...