Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I made the first mention of ACHN.
I will always feel like I played a part in ACHN brehs.. I mean I posted on spammed (is it spam when you return 300%?) So many sites... I was the ACHN street team. I remember standing outside the nyu book store and soliciting achn:mjcry:

For WEEKS!! I had a powerpoint presentation that I would show on my laptop and all that... RA capital provided the $$ I swear they was following my grind.

If this buyout happens I don't know how I'll ever repay you

:salute:

Supposedly GILD canceled a presentation tomorrow too. Please dear sweet baby Jesus let this shyt happen.

:ohlawd:

I have only $1500 into this and could return 20 times that with what I've done

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
From reading some of your previous posts here it seems to me you take a lot of risks. Have you considered changing strategies?

Yeah I def have considered and have done so for the most part too. I've been doing this for like only a year still, so learnings as I go. But overall I've been making smart daytrades and profiting - went in way too big on this earnings trade. I've finally come to see why the fukk you NEVER go too big on a risky trade such as earnings. Even when all the signs in the world pointed to a good report, it's still a pure coinflip...

So yeah, very expensive lesson finally learned breh

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Coke paying 33 cents a share:ohlawd:

quotes_from_steve_jobs_02.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
good housing numbers and if we get a good jobs report next month I could see Yellen start talking rate hike. I may have to join you.
Yup. Soon as the housing report was released combined with home Depots earnings the SPY tanked premarket. Tmw is the fed minutes release for last month as well, lets see if it can create a perfect storm.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
@franknitty711

EPE almost down into 11s

:francis:

But I followed the plan... sell calls when overbought and buy back oversold. Easy money $400 profit.

:yeshrug:

Again.. assuming no catastrophic drop in oil.. on the plus side... could be a buy by the end of the week. Average down.

On another note...

Missed out on WBAI tripling in a few months.

:scust:

And MOMO up big too

:mjcry:

Last edited: