Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
only 5 million shares of AAPL at the close....no big deal. and it filled too.

CEgkHCXUIAEcGUu.png

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
CERE just informed us of another sale of common stock 8 million shares.

Glad I exited when I did. But I will probably be back later.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Short,my first trade was a put

1 contract 7 Day 1.30 7.00 strike price.

:ehh:

So $5.70 is your break-even... it's at $5.30 now. You're up $40 minus commissions, so probably up $25.

GEVO is wildly out of the Bollinger Bands, which is a good sign of further drop, but I also like Full Stochastics and that looks like it could move up a little more. Good luck. I never trade such a short window. Scares me.

CERE just informed us of another sale of common stock 8 million shares.

Glad I exited when I did. But I will probably be back later.

I had a feeling they were going to do this.

:francis:

edit...

It's 8 million dollars, not 8 million shares. Unless they're offering them for $1 in which case, they are totally out of their fukking minds because that would value their shares at 12 cents a piece pre reverse split.

Last edited:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ehh:

So $5.70 is your break-even... it's at $5.30 now. You're up $40 minus commissions, so probably up $25.

GEVO is wildly out of the Bollinger Bands, which is a good sign of further drop, but I also like Full Stochastics and that looks like it could move up a little more. Good luck. I never trade such a short window. Scares me.

I had a feeling they were going to do this.

:francis:

edit...

It's 8 million dollars, not 8 million shares. Unless they're offering them for $1 in which case, they are totally out of their fukking minds because that would value their shares at 12 cents a piece pre reverse split.

Your right! I think the offering price is 1.75.

Yeah, 7 days is too short and volatile. I completely agree with you and will try a more lengthy call trade next.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Syngenta vertical spreads on deck for Monday

:smugbiden:

Probably buy the 85 sell the 95 call and buy the 85 and sell the 75 put for June.

Monsanto will either put up more for the buyout or this will fall back to the low 70s, high 60s where it was before the offer.

Last edited: