Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
rumors of a MCP bankruptcy

You have to wonder why Siemens would sign a 10 year deal with a company they thought might disappear a year into the contract.

:francis:

Cash burn only leaves them a couple quarters, but not buying bankruptcy.

:francis:

There will be some sort of dilutive action, whether a secondary offering or debt/equity swap or whatever.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HJOE trading at .0001 less than a month ago, hit .0009/.001 today. Been on my watch list for over a year.

I wanna get back on my penny stock grizzle brehs :mjcry:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Thinking Twitter and EPE will both bounce back at some point. Twitter got taken to the woodshed I expect to bounce back to around 43.00. EPE should be back at 17.00.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.cnet.com/news/verizon-to-acquire-aol-for-4-4-billion-in-digital-push/

Verizon and AOL will soon come together under one roof.

Verizon will acquire AOL for $50 per share, valuing the company at $4.4 billion, Verizon announced on Tuesday. If the deal is approved by regulatory bodies, AOL will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon. AOL's current chairman and CEO Tim Armstrong will continue to lead the subsidiary.

Interestingly, Verizon was quick to point out that the deal is a tender offer. What that means is the company will acquire all shares on the open market from current investors; the board at AOL is not required to approve the deal in order for it to go through. Such a deal usually carries a premium to entice shareholders to accept the offer. In the case of AOL, Verizon is offering a 17 percent premium on AOL's closing price of $42.59 on Monday.

AOL shares are up nearly 18 percent to $50.12 in pre-market trading.

All Star
Daps
Can anyone give me info on this Fitbit IPO? Is there any info on when it will go public and/or trade at?