Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Thinking about jumping back into EPE. I am still kicking myself for not jumping in when it was 9.00 :snoop:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about jumping back into EPE. I am still kicking myself for not jumping in when it was 9.00 :snoop:

I bought a $7.50 call when it was around $7 and cleaned the fukk up last time it was in the 13s.

:wow:

I know there's always the fear of missing out... but I might wait on EPE. When oil goes down, EPE losses are magnified (and amplified when oil is up).

There's nothing fundamental that says to me oil should go up, so looking at technicals, WTI is overbought and has room to fall. I've always tracked EPE to WTI and indicators look like it's still too high relative to both.

The highest EPE has traded relative to WTI was 26.41%. It's about 23.49% right now. In more rational days with less volatility, it traded between 18 to 20% (as low as 12.77% after OPEC shyt), although the move up might be reflective of them growing assets. Last time it was 26.41%, it moved back down to 20%.

I might wait until it moves back towards $12 and see how bullish you feel on oil.

:yeshrug:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I bought a $7.50 call when it was around $7 and cleaned the fukk up last time it was in the 13s.

:wow:

I know there's always the fear of missing out... but I might wait on EPE. When oil goes down, EPE losses are magnified (and amplified when oil is up).

There's nothing fundamental that says to me oil should go up, so looking at technicals, WTI is overbought and has room to fall. I've always tracked EPE to WTI and indicators look like it's still too high relative to both.

The highest EPE has traded relative to WTI was 26.41%. It's about 23.49% right now. In more rational days with less volatility, it traded between 18 to 20% (as low as 12.77% after OPEC shyt), although the move up might be reflective of them growing assets. Last time it was 26.41%, it moved back down to 20%.

I might wait until it moves back towards $12 and see how bullish you feel on oil.

:yeshrug:
WTI took a major ass kicking today :wow::mjcry:. Got to stay strong with my beliefs.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
WTI took a major ass kicking today :wow::mjcry:. Got to stay strong with my beliefs.

Unless something fundamentally changes like a surprise reduction in supply or increase in demand... it's going to get worse before it gets better, IMO. Probably start firing up more rigs at these prices and increase supply.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it back to the low 50s in the next month.

:sas2:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Unless something fundamentally changes like a surprise reduction in supply or increase in demand... it's going to get worse before it gets better, IMO. Probably start firing up more rigs at these prices and increase supply.

I'm in it for a while. Hopefully prices will start to fully rebound in 2016.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

i would love for that to happen. From 45 to 60 was a great enough rally though.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
is that good or bad news though.

what were the expectations? Easy money off the SPY. @Futuristic Eskimo
Putting my stop order in but man if we can convincingly get the S&P above 2110 look out. :whew:. Them headfakes be a muhhfugga though.
:mjcry:Dudes out here forecasting S&P 1800 at year end, investors rotating out of US equities, multiples are stretched, Yellen saying valuations are high, etc.. Doesn't matter.