Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjcry:Dudes out here forecasting S&P 1800 at year end, investors rotating out of US equities, multiples are stretched, Yellen saying valuations are high, etc.. Doesn't matter.
Not sure what to tell you bruh. It going in the 206s was a gift though. Knee it'd bounce back

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was looking for a breakout from this trading range breh. Its gonna happen one way or the other.
I've essentially been looking at this:
243glrq.png

Wedges and Ascending triangles are some of the easier patterns to call /actually trust especially when moving averages/bands seem to coincide with the support and resistance levels. It's what allowed me to recognize GPRO was poised to break out nicely when it was near $40 and why I thought the SPY would turn up after it broke up well above a week or two ago. For the last couple years it always bounces close to the 100 DMA when its going through its mini corrections or whatever. This time was no different. The resistance is 211. Based on what happened last time I'm still not convinced that its going to break the range its been trading in but I like my chances. If anything I'll sell these calls tonight and see whats good over the weekend. Any more ppositivity and theres no doubt this shyt is hitting 215.

Usually the spy doesnt have a large dip until it gets even slightly oversold either. So i see this rally having legs