Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:francis:

Maybe if I had the balls to close out my $10 put like I wanted to, knowing it was oversold. I'll wait to see what happens over the next few days and sell a covered call.

Always funny when people can't make heads or tails of anything in after hours. This traded at $6.52 after earnings came out and now it's above $8.

:troll:

I can only imagine if this earnings made people bullish, it'll travel upwards enough for me to get out with some money before next earnings.
It could be one of those releases that have a poor post earnings drift though. I'm not sure the results were enough of a blowout.

There are a lot of shorts involved too. I can see it trickling down. It's such a tough company to analyze. Growth was about 250% last year but its projected to be a mere (in comparison) 75% this year. I'm not sure how I feel about that trajectory. The upside is just to great to ignore though. Worst case scenario I can see a LBO of the company happening. It's not like the company has any debtors to watch out for. I gotta open a position soon before its too late. Shame there arent LEAPS though and I'd imagine the options arent too liquid...might just have to deal with equities

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Exited Most of My CERE at 3.54 taking a 400.00 loss. I see the shorting and think its time to take a break and see this stock drop back before I jump back in. Hard to make that decision but being down 4k for the past two weeks :ld:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Exited Most of My CERE at 3.54 taking a 400.00 loss. I see the shorting and think its time to take a break and see this stock drop back before I jump back in. Hard to make that decision but being down 4k for the past two weeks :ld:

I'd bet it'll be back below $2 by mid next week. I woulda shorted, but there are none to borrow.