Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Currently have target date fund in my Roth IRA

Thinking to start buying voo or vti instead

I already have TDF in my 401k plus voo/vti perform better than tdf. Also, don’t want to have bonds this early on and don’t care too much about international stocks

Is it good idea to switch to vti/voo or keep tdf?

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Currently have target date fund in my Roth IRA

Thinking to start buying voo or vti instead

I already have TDF in my 401k plus voo/vti perform better than tdf. Also, don’t want to have bonds this early on and don’t care too much about international stocks

Is it good idea to switch to vti/voo or keep tdf?
VTI has been a beast for my 401k.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That VIXY position i been stockpiling finally paid off and kept me in the game these past few days:whoo:. Went from down 2 thousand to up a 1000$,also had a put. I got in trouble when i bought a put and call around the same time to play both sides. They started out moving equally inverse. Then I look later on and my put is down 300$ and the call only up 40$:gucci:

Did not know that was possible. I get the value went down because its less likely to keep going down. But that wide of a disparity is crazy. I was slow to react thinking it must be a glitch:francis:

Took the L since i was up. Im looking for 517$ or 522$ on SPY. Wouldnt be suprised if todays low was it though. But im not nibbling on this dip just yet.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When's a good time to buy Intel? :troll:
I'm my portfolio on M1 that I add $100 to weekly I have about 19 shares of Intel. I'm willing to leave it as is at 7% of the dividend pie in case it comes back but I have my doubts. Arm, Nvidia, and AMD are all clobbering them.

That crap with their 13 and 14 gen processors basically self destructing is embarrassing. It's been nothing but fukk ups from them. That's what happens to a company that stays at the top unchallenged for so long. The fall off is vicious.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol:FORD 9.00 CALL JANUARY 15TH.

art barr

*Insert Eddie murphy secret fidgety insider head nod and nose scratch.
I get this style of cap tho gif.

w=360

Art Barr

Last edited: