Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
*Insert Eddie murphy secret fidgety insider head nod and nose scratch.
I get this style of cap tho gif.

Art Barr
:mjlol:Everybody ignored you, so I tried to be nice and give you a real play. FORD is nearing its 52-week low, which it usually bounces off of. If you buy calls 6 months out, you're guaranteed to eat good. You're welcome to not take the advice though.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:mjlol:Everybody ignored you, so I tried to be nice and give you a real play. FORD is nearing its 52-week low, which it usually bounces off of. If you buy calls 6 months out, you're guaranteed to eat good. You're welcome to not take the advice though.

Any good reading or videos that break down calls 101?

It's about time i take advantage of the knowledge y'all give in this thread, which requires a bit more advanced understanding of this ish.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

It's about time i take advantage of the knowledge y'all give in this thread, which requires a bit more advanced understanding of this ish.
A lot of youtube vids on options trading. Some even do live trading

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:The best advice that anyone will give you is to focus on a couple of stocks (1-3) and learn the habits of THOSE stocks. Ignore 99% of the stock market and put all your energy into those. Once you learn their daily/monthly/yearly habits, you will eat consistently.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I actually understood what you posted and still think you cap'n.

Art Barr

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went from 1100 shares of VIXY down to 400 on Friday,thats tough:francis:

Up 2000$ on that position today,but only up 200$ on the account:francis:. Now the question is to sell or not to sell. I know how fast VIXY could drop,and 517 was my area for a bounce. Its been great protection so far though. Might sell and just look to puts for future protection.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Today the markets will have spoken. Powell may cut half a point in September. Tokyo down 12% today
:francis:
I’m gonna start loading up on some of my positions. Nvidia gonna be under $100 Google and Amazon under $160. Disney back in the $80s and Tesla back under $200. Might pull some reserve funds to buy if stocks keep falling.