Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Karp says he's inviting Wall Street to attend the AIP Bootcamps.

When they actually understand what Palantir is capable of, their PT should double and triple.

The Army's Titan program is a $1.5B contract. That's being announced any day now.

And piggy backing on Titan, we have JADC2 which is going to be HUGE and very costly.

Palantir is just getting started.

The next AIPCON is tomorrow. Whats interesting is that OPENAI will be a speaker.

It just speaks to the product that Palantir can deliver if a MSFT owned company is using Palantir.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Honestly, I am addicted :mjlol:. This has become one of my favorite things to do. I am just upset this isn't something I didn't dive into since I was in my early 20s.
If this isn’t the truth. I’m 28 now and just looking back on the gains I could have made if I started seriously putting money into the market once I got my first real job at 22 instead of later at 26.

Best time to have invested is 10 yrs ago, 2nd best time is now.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
market is looking spooky
Based on? Never really know, but I like this year being an election year.

Crypto is doing great too. Don’t know how many of you own Btc, eth or anything else. Or coinbase and other related stocks.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Based on? Never really know, but I like this year being an election year.

Crypto is doing great too. Don’t know how many of you own Btc, eth or anything else. Or coinbase and other related stocks.
It’s just fear of things rising so fast