Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't know much about it other than women sell their bullshyt jewelry on it. I really don't know anything about it.

I've bought some stuff on etsy. I'm really into alternative medcine, and it's a good place to get herbs. I got a custom mug on there too.

It's a big online flea market basically.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yup. we've all been there though.

You know the funniest thing? At the time my friend and also one of my cousins were really big into the stock market, dudes with finance degrees. and told me not to touch netflix with a 10 foot pole. The technicals were really ugly at the time.

They said AMZN was a bad play too. And Citigroup was the stock to buy.

Ultimately I learned trading is an art as much as it is a science.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
honestly brehs...ima need yall to gimme some dday to day inspiration to be patient in this equity game :mjcry:

ever since i started dabbling with options its like i completely lost my ability to buy and hold

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
honestly brehs...ima need yall to gimme some dday to day inspiration to be patient in this equity game :mjcry:

ever since i started dabbling with options its like i completely lost my ability to buy and hold

You've come down with the gamblers itch. Its hard to cure. Just have to constantly keep it in check.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Some bets truly amaze me...

13,000 USO calls expiring tomorrow with $20 strike price. 9 cents a contract. A $117,000 bet that USO would move at least 38 cents in a day and a half. Same contract worth $0.25 now. So basically tripled their money in a few hours.

:dwillhuh:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Lol CERE is a POS company. I forget who was pumping it in here but I had the :dahell: face going everytime. From what I read their entire business is dependent on a good harvesting season and Brazil hasn't had one in 5+ years. Without it they go bankrupt.
yjCN0SV.png

:dead:

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Never knew there was a investors thread here. Gonna have to start joining in the convos.
With overseas bonds yeilding negative points, where do you guys have your money for fixed income? I don't trust the bond market at all especially the european and Japanese (because of exchange rate they're negative as well).