Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt there was a massive buy in crude futures... shyt was mid 53s and shot up to 54.85 with one buy

:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Standing Pat on CERE. I thought a lot about taking my 4k loss but I am going to stick it out and wait for them to get sold, go private, or bankrupt :sadbron:

Something has to happen soon they have enough cash to last another quarter and I don't know who in their right mind would buy into another offering.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Standing Pat on CERE. I thought a lot about taking my 4k loss but I am going to stick it out and wait for them to get sold, go private, or bankrupt :sadbron:

Something has to happen soon they have enough cash to last another quarter and I don't know who in their right mind would buy into another offering.

Their only saving grace at this point will be drawing on the loan from the PAISS program. There will be absolutely no interest in another offering. I love that they're already 90 cents away from being threatened with delisting again.

:francis:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
For all the shoulda coulda wouldas I cry about, for once I'm happy to make a good short term decision

:ehh:

All it takes is a week to regret something

:blessed:

Oil had me crying all day thinking about buying back in for more than I did weeks ago. Covered calls went to shyt. Puts looking worthless.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
VIRT IPO tomorrow...

"The overall breadth and diversity of our market making activities, together with our real-time risk management strategy and technology, have enabled us to have only one overall losing trading day during a period of 1,485 trading days."

:wow::wow::wow:

Other big names too.. Etsy and Party City.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
VIRT IPO tomorrow...

"The overall breadth and diversity of our market making activities, together with our real-time risk management strategy and technology, have enabled us to have only one overall losing trading day during a period of 1,485 trading days."

:wow::wow::wow:

Other big names too.. Etsy and Party City.

95% of that IPO is paying off silver lake and other shareholders.

How much can party city possibly be worth?

Dont forget Ashleymadison.com wants to IPO as well but they'll probably go to Europe because they're more liberal about the whole cheating on your spouse thing. :heh: