@Brooklynzson
image.png

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

That would require alot of research breh..
So many
intricacies...

:francis: I was hoping you'd have something peppier n/h than that b. I'm gonna buy some more shares tho, it's been performing well so far for me.

Preciate the tip on robinhood, this shyt goes hard n/h

:lupe: I can see why stocks become addicting. This is how I felt when I first started betting on sports

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
:francis: I was hoping you'd have something peppier n/h than that b. I'm gonna buy some more shares tho, it's been performing well so far for me.

Preciate the tip on robinhood, this shyt goes hard n/h
Lol my bad breh, but i dont want to speak on something i know nothing about. It does kind on intrigue me though.. I wonder if they are using some land for weed?

All Star
Daps
@franknitty711

CERE earnings

:francis:

Assets nearly chopped in half since August... burning through funds like a motherfukker.

Another conference call about monetizing one day.

:scust:

CFO mentioned looking into additional sources of funding.

These fukking scum bags are gonna reverse split and end up with another offering to raise more and dilute more.

:wow:

Vanguard won't let me sell my shares. :sadcam:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol my bad breh, but i dont want to speak on something i know nothing about. It does kind on intrigue me though.. I wonder if they are using some land for weed?

Nah I respect that man :skip:. But yeah, I dunno. Altria is basically the international arm of Philip Morris.

If you think about how tobacco is demonized here in the USA, it makes sense that they're pushing the international brand so much because countries like Indonesia and the Philipines are being pushed these Altria products big time, so the only real frontier these companies have left is the international market. Also I was reading about how Altria isn't as affected by the US dollar

These poverty-stricken countries smoke like chimneys. I'm gonna buy a nice chunk of it once this transfer goes through

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
what is an REIT?
Real Estate Investment Trust. -
DEFINITION of 'Real Estate Investment Trust - REIT'
A security that sells like a stock on the major exchanges and invests in real estate directly, either through properties or mortgages. REITs receive special tax considerations and typically offer investors high yields, as well as a highly liquid method of investing in real estate.