Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Lot of short covering in energy today. If you had an energy stock go up like 5% it was probably covering, you may want to look further into why everyone is short. If its a proxy for the price of oil then fine, but it may be a shytty company.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Lot of short covering in energy today. If you had an energy stock go up like 5% it was probably covering, you may want to look further into why everyone is short. If its a proxy for the price of oil then fine, but it may be a shytty company.

I always buy LEAPS and then get antsy and take profits when charts look overbought.

Closed out my USO Jan 17 calls for a little money when WTI hit $54... then bought a bunch of puts and sold covered calls on EPE

I'll buy back into USO on a dip... oil already back to $52.83

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always buy LEAPS and then get antsy and take profits when charts look overbought.

Closed out my USO Jan 17 calls for a little money when WTI hit $54... then bought a bunch of puts and sold covered calls on EPE

I'll buy back into USO on a dip... oil already back to $52.83

:blessed:

Man let me know what you end up doing

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Alright, I'm impatient and its a holiday so lets eat.

I want to thank every poster in this thread for making it a huge success.

#1 most replied thread in HL history, and #4 most viewed thread in HL history :myman:

Almost 8k replies and 160k views :whoo:

I want to personally thank you all for your contributions to this thread and for sharing your knowledge with the Coli community. The best way I could think of repaying you all is by giving out some of my Coli cash. If a mod approves, I've got 'performance' bonuses for all of the regulars in this thread and even some cake for the passer-by's.

Shout out to the real MVP of this thread, @Domingo Halliburton, for keeping this thread live every week and keeping us all in the loop.

Payouts:

MVP: $5 million
@Domingo Halliburton

Regulars: $2 million each
@Asantehene
@Bernie Madoff
@Futuristic Eskimo
@Brady Hoke's Artery
@Big Jo
@Hiphoplives4eva
@aliG
@Swagaveli
@franknitty711
@Shugg Ross

Others: $1 million each
@OSUBaneBrowns
@jvojoey
@mson
@88m3
@Serious
@theworldismine13

Note for @cook / @Brooklynzson - Total $31 million to be taken away from my account.

Happy Easter, brehs.
:cook:
:eat:
:stylin:
Transferring now.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
who wants to buy European Sovereign Debt? Look at these sweet yields:

CCE08aCUgAAQ0PU.png