Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well so far I'm out about 250 from my first few times messing with options :whew:
I was a dummy & didn't sell whenever I was up thinking I was gonna get more.. At least I'm on the right track. Just gotta start taking profits even if they're not what I want.

I learned my lessons I'll bounce back

if TWTR ends up finally going back up to the high 51's again I might delete my Twitter & get a MySpace again

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Well so far I'm out about 250 from my first few times messing with options :whew:
I was a dummy & didn't sell whenever I was up thinking I was gonna get more.. At least I'm on the right track. Just gotta start taking profits even if they're not what I want.

if TWTR ends up finally going back up to the high 51's again I might delete my Twitter & get a MySpace again

My last two options trades got up 300% but I couldn't pull the trigger to sell (greed). I'll just say they expired worthless :snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Lol next time you sell early...shyt will continue to double up. Almost never fails