Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
This upcoming week better be better than last..

April is historically pretty bullish so I feel pretty good

I hope

:mjlol:
From what i'm hearing, the market doesn't usually picks up until after the 15th because of tax returns. I'm hoping that oil prices goes back up this spring and summer :sadcam::mjcry:.This potential Iran deal is NOT helping my investment :beli:.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Want I want to get money with u guys :wow:
You need to find out which sector is going to crash/rebound and buy in early. Need to start checking out CNBC and some of the other financial websites and get caught up. Right now, the market is iffy at best with some speculation that some industries may rebound and some may have their bubbles pop :francis::yeshrug:.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm hearing unemployment is going to stay at 5.5% when NFP comes out in 15 minutes.
Wouldn't be surprise at all. There are jobs out there but they are mostly low level entry jobs. The problem is that the majority people who are unemployed are over qualified for the roles and it is causing this glut in the market. Plus with the baby boomers not leaving the work force and the slow economy, I can't see a big rate decrease with the job report.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
well since the stock market is closed EURUSD is back over 1.10 after that shytty jobs report.

at least like Brady Hoke said ES reacted negatively to the jobs numbers. So we're back to "bad news is bad news" territory and not "bad news means the central bank is going to continue easing so it's good news."

Daps
Reppin
NYC
at least like Brady Hoke said ES reacted negatively to the jobs numbers. So we're back to "bad news is bad news" territory and not "bad news means the central bank is going to continue easing so it's good news."
I feel like this changes weekly though. There will be a bad report sometime very soon and the market will spike. Unpredictable how these reports will be reacted to.