Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Uncle trey has entered the real estate market again.:mjlit: i'm holding TSLA and ETH forever, but everything else is for sale brehs.

real estate profit is greater than stocks. Seattle market is hot as hell and i can't miss out. :shaq:

You have no drop price for TSLA? What price did you buy it for, what's your average price for that holding?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/15/twi...er-musks-43-billion-offer-to-buy-company.html
The board voted unanimously to adopt the plan.

Under the new structure, if any person or group acquires beneficial ownership of at least 15% of Twitter’s outstanding common stock without the board’s approval, other shareholders will be allowed to purchase additional shares at a discount.

The plan is set to expire on April 14, 2023.

Such a move is a common way to fend off a potential hostile takeover by diluting the stake of the entity eying the takeover.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Uncle trey has entered the real estate market again.:mjlit: i'm holding TSLA and ETH forever, but everything else is for sale brehs.

real estate profit is greater than stocks. Seattle market is hot as hell and i can't miss out. :shaq:

im thinking I may buy another 10k worth of tesla next week, you seem bullish on the company I am too but whats your personal rationale

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
You have no drop price for TSLA? What price did you buy it for, what's your average price for that holding?

Avg cost basis is $230. i won't sell till i retire. you don't sell forever stocks.

i was stupid and sold 200+ shares in $200 range pre split for a tiny gain. big mistake.

tesla.jpg

im thinking I may buy another 10k worth of tesla next week, you seem bullish on the company I am too but whats your personal rationale

Charismatic first mover with ambition and vision and clear path to scale? i'll be holding onto it forever until i'm ready to cash out.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Avg cost basis is $230. i won't sell till i retire. you don't sell forever stocks.

i was stupid and sold 200+ shares in $200 range pre split for a tiny gain. big mistake.

tesla.jpg

Charismatic first mover with ambition and vision and clear path to scale? i'll be holding onto it forever until i'm ready to cash out.

Oh your cost basis is disgusting no wonder you never selling lol. Im trying to find my buy low hold forever stock, could be sofi or AMD :patrice: the cAts who bought sofi at 20+ are hurting hurting atm but if you get in around here, seems like a decent move

semis getting beat down atm but unless we start communicating with sticks and stones those shyts going to only go up in value.

could also always just no brain stack aapl too I suppose.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps

TOP STOCKS TO WATCH FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 18, 2022 | Lets look at the DOW!
This video covers earnings this week, Apple, Netflix, Boeing, Disney, Home Depot, and Microsoft.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

You flipping houses?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

tesla.jpg

There's no such thing as a forever stock. Go back a decade and look at the stocks with the largest market caps and many of them are ghost of what they were back then. shyt like Exxon, IBM, General Electric, and AT&T in the top 10. Granted Apple and Microsoft are there but when the business story changes re-evaluate. Tesla is still questionable to me. They're king of a niche market. Maybe that scales up maybe it doesn't but if we're selling 60+ million cars a year and Tesla not even selling a million there's still a lot of runway left before the plane takes off.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If you buying the dips right now like I am, make sure you buy in increments. I bought some AMD, if it goes below $90 I'll buy more and average down. Waiting to see if APPLE or Tesla take a plunge, I also like Amazon below $3000, I bought some Google shares, I'm looking for more before the split.

Other than that, I'm sitting on the sidelines chilling.

:manny:
DCA to me death